- Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie DavittAdministrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16In the near term, the Hainan Port Free Trade Area is likely to become the world's largest duty-free market if the current growth trend continues, according to a joint report by KPMG China and The Moodie Davitt Report, Radio China reports.
- The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly stateAdministrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04“There are no flights for tourists from Russia until May. How the situation will unfold so far no one can say yet. Let's hope that everything will be easier and better,” the Consul General of Russia in Varna Vladimir Klimanov said in Dobrich at the celebrations for May 9th.
- National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03At the end of March 2021, the money in circulation reached BGN 21 208.7 million. For a one-year period (compared to the end of March 2020) they rose by 15.4 per cent, or by BGN 2825.5 million, reported by the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/.
- Bulgarians at 40-50 are more likely to study for a new professionAdministrator • 2021-05-08 19:30:15According to results obtained from an unrepresentative study of attitudes of participants in vocational training courses, made by the National Agency for Vocational Training and Education (NAPO), the most active participation in trainings for a profession have people aged between 40-49 years (34 percent), followed by the group of 30-39 year olds (29 percent), the NAPO reported.
- Restaurateurs repent for caretaker minister of tourismAdministrator • 2021-05-08 18:30:13The Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria /SZB/ and the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants /BAZ/ strongly object to the proposal of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA/ its chairman, Georgi Shterev, to be appointed as official minister of tourism, said the two organizations.
- Nearly 295 thousand unemployed people started working in the pandemicAdministrator • 2021-05-07 20:30:04294,503 people have found work since the outbreak began in the country in March 2020. On average, more than 21,250 unemployed people start in a new workplace per month. In March, 25,147 people started work — 6917 more than Feb. This is what the Employment Agency data shows.
- Avramova: I will file a lawsuit against Mr. IlchovskiAdministrator • 2021-05-07 18:30:14“Mr. Ilchowsky's summoned by you, has made an accusation against me. How none of you, Mr. Sandov, Mr. Georgiev, thought to ask Mr. Ilchovski what my phone is. Tell me this phone so we can see if you have it or you're lying. I want to say that I will file a lawsuit to this man I saw that night for the first time”, retired Regional Minister Petya Avramova said during the revision committee. Her word was given shortly before 21 hours, 5 hours after the session began.
- China has frozen economic dialogue with Australia indefinitelyAdministrator • 2021-05-06 23:30:04China announced today that it is freezing its participation in strategic economic dialogue with Australia indefinitely, global agencies reported.