- Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producersAdministrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05“We will continue to support tobacco producers. Another financial support for the sector has already been launched”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during the government meeting. Two days ago the State Fund “Agriculture” transferred over BGN 71 million under the Transitional National Tobacco Aid Scheme. Financial support has been paid to nearly 40,000 farmers, the Council of Ministers said.
- 60 products with up to 30% discount in March in LidlAdministrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04Selected dairy and high quality sausages and “Lidl price” throughout March in Lidl stores in the country
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- “Dundee Precious Metals” - one of the invisible heroes in the pandemic, with the great prize for social investment (Obzor)Administrator • 2021-03-03 21:30:04The company builds a fund for support of small and medium businesses in Krumovgrad Municipality and finances 14 projects for nearly BGN 3 million
- The eco-minister saw in Asarel-Medet investments worth 75 million levs made in 2020.Administrator • 2021-03-03 20:30:15I am extremely impressed by the amount of environmental investments and care taken for people's health, commented Emil Dimitrov
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultras eight months free insurance Smartphone protect+ from TelenorAdministrator • 2021-03-03 00:30:03Telenor offers Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra models with a promotional period of eight months for the use of insurance on the Smartphone Protect+ device, without paying a monthly insurance premium by the customer. The campaign is valid throughout the month, until 31 March 2021 and all clients of the company — both private and business can benefit from it.
- China's GDP reflects strong toughness on China's economyAdministrator • 2021-03-02 23:30:14The data of the State Statistical Government show that for 2020 The country's GDP has exceeded a hundred trillion yuan, reaching 101.6 trillion, and the average GDP per capita for two years in a row is more than 10 thousand US dollars, Radio China reported.
- The two pipes of the tunnel “Zheleznitsa” are drilledAdministrator • 2021-03-02 21:30:14The two pipes of the tunnel “Zheleznitsa” were drilled, reported today by GP Group JSC, the company that builds the part of the Struma highway, on which the longest road tunnel in Bulgaria is located.