- Financier confidently: Measures taken to keep the business calmAdministrator • 2020-04-08 17:30:17“The programme we announced today is one of the first in Europe. It will mainly affect micro-enterprises and companies to continue operating. Other banks are preparing to announce similar measures.
- Accurate accounts showed how much MPs will donate after giving up their wagesAdministrator • 2020-04-08 16:30:16Yesterday's decision by MPs to donate their salaries to fight the coronavirus effectively left the entire government without remuneration.
- The euro area is heading towards fast tools to support the economyAdministrator • 2020-04-08 15:30:21Eurozone finance ministers are likely to rally today around three swift mechanisms to support the economy amid the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters quoted European officials as saying late last week.
- Six of the new rich people in Hurun Research's ranking are ChineseAdministrator • 2020-04-08 15:30:08On Monday, the Hurun Research Institute published its new ranking with the world's richest entrepreneurs. In it, six of the new billionaires are from China, while three from India and two from the US dropped out.
- Is it compulsory for the company to be discontinued? Should revenue be only from sales? Is the construction industry involved?Administrator • 2020-04-08 14:30:16Do you have questions about the measures against the coronavirus?
- European Commission approves BTC dealAdministrator • 2020-04-08 14:30:04The European Commission has approved the deal for BTC, it is clear from a message on the commission's website. It said Brussels sees no obstacles to the Netherlands-based United Group from acquiring Bulgarian telecom. The deal will not harm competition and the free market, according to the EC opinion.
- Over 200,000 filed their annual tax returnsAdministrator • 2020-04-08 13:30:16Income of individuals is announced by the end of April
- Employers can hire on a second employment contract workers on unpaid leave from other firmsAdministrator • 2020-04-08 11:30:16Workers who are on unpaid leave due to the suspension or contraction of their undertakings because of the state of emergency introduced may be employed on a second contract by other employers whose activities have not been harmed. The employment of a second employment contract shall not require permission from the employer with whom the employee has concluded a basic employment contract, unless there is an explicit prohibition thereof. This is reported by the press center of the General Labor Inspectory/GIT/.