- Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bnAdministrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04Amazon is buying the film studio MGM (Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer), paying for it $8.45bn in hopes of providing more content for its streaming service, global agencies reported, dir.bg reported. It was the second-largest acquisition for the tech giant after buying grocery store chain Whole Foods for nearly $14bn in 2017.
- Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra RiverAdministrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05Arkad's contracts with subcontractors have been on Bulgartransgaz website for a year
- The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15The suspended claim that in the orders to release them as motive was recorded “at the discretion of the minister”
- The V block of Kozloduy NPP was launched again after a planned repairAdministrator • 2021-05-28 00:30:16That night, the planned annual renovation of the fifth unit of Kozloduy NPP was completed and at 9.51 hours it was included in the country's electricity system. This followed an inspection and approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Agency, the headquarters said.
- Minister Petkov limits BDB loans to BGN 5 million.Administrator • 2021-05-28 00:30:04I limit the BDB to not be able to give more than BGN 5 million in credit to anyone. In this way, we ensure that no matter who is in my role, this bank will not change its focus.
- Video: Companies in the energy sector owe BGN 2.5 billion in totalAdministrator • 2021-05-27 23:30:04Companies in energy owe a total of BGN 2.5 billion. This became clear today at a press conference of the caretaker Minister of Energy Andrey Zhivkov.
- Five lies saw Temenuzhka Petkova in the statement of her successor in the energyAdministrator • 2021-05-27 21:30:18Do not stabilize stabilized, she urged
- Foodpanda in Bulgaria and Romania becomes part of GlovoAdministrator • 2021-05-27 21:30:05Food delivery platform Foodpanda in Bulgaria and Romania will be acquired by its Spanish competitor Glovo, the company reports.