- Inflation: Home ilachi vs. COVID-19 rose double VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-29 09:30:15Ginger - one of the most purchased funds at the moment as a natural immunostimulant, has risen dramatically.
- In Greece roared: Infected Bulgarians are coming, close the borderAdministrator • 2020-03-29 08:30:16Through the border crossings “Makaza” and “Kulata” to move only trucks and vehicles carrying workers, provided that they have undergone medical examinations, writes 24Rhodopi.
- Business in Bansko wants to enter the compensation from the stateAdministrator • 2020-03-29 07:30:16The Municipal Crisis Headquarters took a series of actions to help the institutional solution of the problem of compensating the losses of the local business in the city. Bansko.
- Chinese plants face second shock wave after outbreakAdministrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:21From minalata cedmica in the right to manyjupa Gpeijc e pppefillenna c icsay from chyzectpannny iyenti za zabavave na nappawenite popachenite, and c taiya for the duration of the cpopo-na pazplatane.
- ECB: Euro zone banks not to buy own shares at least until OctoberAdministrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:04The European Central Bank (ECB) today asked euro area banks not to pay dividends and not to buy their own shares while the Covid-19 pandemic lasts, France Press reported.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The entire IMF credit resource may be for countries affected by Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-29 03:30:17The world economy may fall into a more severe recession than in 2009. This was stated by the managing director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva, Reuters reported, the agency BNR quoted.
- Forecast: Prices for some foods may decline for a long timeAdministrator • 2020-03-29 03:30:04I will not be surprised if some groceries notice a longer reduction in prices, said on BNT the chief executive of the Sofia Stock Exchange Vasil Simov.
- Financiers expect fuels to fall by at least 20 st.Administrator • 2020-03-29 02:30:19Financiers expect fuels to fall by at least 20 st. At the moment, the margin of gas stations is over 30 st., it may also shrink because of the crisis.