- Kaufland donates BGN 10,000 to the food bankAdministrator • 2020-04-09 04:30:07Kaufland Bulgaria is donating BGN 10,000 to Bulgarian Food Bank (BHB), the retail chain said on Wednesday. With the funds the company will support the activities of the first and only organization in Bulgaria, which in accordance with all food safety standards collects and stores food products with short shelf life and distributes them to people in need with the help of a network of partner organizations.
- World trade likely to shrink by up to 32% because of pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-09 03:30:18World trade is likely to shrink by up to 32 per cent in 2020 due to the pandemic of the new coronavirus, the World Trade Organization (WTO) predicted today, as quoted by France Press and Reuters.
- Collectors offer an individual solution to the victims of the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-09 03:30:04In connection with the emergency situation in which we are all placed, we, the members of the Association of Collector Agencies in Bulgaria, declare our common empathy and our willingness to show maximum flexibility by offering an individual solution for each of our clients to ease its bits and at the same time limit the risk of an impervious increase in amounts due, writes on the website of the association.
- Poland grants $24bn of liquidity for businessAdministrator • 2020-04-09 02:30:04Poland intends to provide up to 100 billion zlotys (nearly $24 billion) of liquid funds for companies to help them cope with the effects of economic constraints imposed because of the coronavirus. This was announced today by Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, quoted by DPA.
- Croatia Needs $10 Billion to Deal with Coronavirus CrisisAdministrator • 2020-04-09 01:30:19Croatia will need around 70 billion kunas ($10 billion) over the next few months to finance measures to combat the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Finance Minister Zdravko Maric said today, as quoted by Reuters.
- Retail chains offer car parks to native farmers to sell their produceAdministrator • 2020-04-09 00:30:07The retail chains offer to separate farmers' markets with Bulgarian manufacturers in their parking lots. Around this proposal united the Association for Modern Trade and the representatives of the retail chains. This happened during a videoconference call with the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, initiated by the Association for Modern Trade, the press center of the agriministry announced.
- EC approves €255m guarantee scheme for small and medium-sized companies in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-08 23:30:16The European Commission said it was approving a 255m-euro guarantee scheme to support small and medium-sized companies in Bulgaria because of the Covid-19 outbreak, BTA reported.
- CNSB proposes an increase in the minimum unemployment benefitAdministrator • 2020-04-08 21:30:15The minimum unemployment benefit, which is now 9 leva per day, should be increased and people who are not entitled to benefits receive food vouchers amounting to at least 60 percent of the minimum wage.