- CNSB proposes an increase in the minimum unemployment benefitAdministrator • 2020-04-08 21:30:15The minimum unemployment benefit, which is now 9 leva per day, should be increased and people who are not entitled to benefits receive food vouchers amounting to at least 60 percent of the minimum wage.
- Here's how Turkey will compensate its employees affected by COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-08 20:30:16The Turkish government will pay 60 percent of employees' salaries to firms insolvent because of the coronavirus, the Anadolu agency said. The amount between 1752 and 4381 Turkish Lira ($260 and $650) will be paid within three months.
- Breaking news for all those working on an employment contractAdministrator • 2020-04-08 20:30:04Workers who are on unpaid leave due to the suspension or contraction of their undertakings because of the state of emergency introduced may be employed on a second contract by other employers whose activities have not been harmed.
- Distressing PHOTOS from the horror that COVID-19 inflicted on BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-04-08 19:30:04Long queues of unemployed continue to cluster in front of labour bureaus despite a call to use the Employment Agency's e-services.
- Minister Taneva with great news: Soon they will open all...Administrator • 2020-04-08 18:30:16“As soon as possible all markets for agricultural produce in Bulgaria will be opened”, the Minister of Green and Food Desislava Taneva announced to producers in Saedinenie.
- Give 15 billion euros to poor countries against COVID-19, but did not tell which exactlyAdministrator • 2020-04-08 18:30:04The European Union (EU) will invest 15 billion euros to help poor countries fight the coronavirus outbreak. This was announced by the President of the European Commission, Germany's Von der Leyen.
- Financier confidently: Measures taken to keep the business calmAdministrator • 2020-04-08 17:30:17“The programme we announced today is one of the first in Europe. It will mainly affect micro-enterprises and companies to continue operating. Other banks are preparing to announce similar measures.
- Accurate accounts showed how much MPs will donate after giving up their wagesAdministrator • 2020-04-08 16:30:16Yesterday's decision by MPs to donate their salaries to fight the coronavirus effectively left the entire government without remuneration.