- Eastern European seasonal workers take over for Germany despite restrictionsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 17:30:17The first flights carrying seasonal workers from Eastern Europe to Germany to help harvest the crops despite closed borders due to the pandemic arrive today at Berlin and Düsseldorf airports, DPA informed.
- German exports are up, but trade with China marks sharp decline in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-10 16:30:16German exports surprisingly rose in February, but trade with China marked a sharp contraction in the first two months of the year after the coronavirus tightened grips around the Chinese economy, DPA and BTA reported.
- Muriel Penicaud: Subsidising leave in France will cost over €20 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 15:30:16France's state program to subsidize forced leave will string over 20 billion euros ($21.73 billion), Tough Minister Muriel Penicaud reported today, quoted by Reuters.
- Oil price soars in global marketsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 14:30:14Growth marks the price of oil. Investors expect the world's biggest producers to agree to cut production at their meeting later this Thursday, BBC reports.
- Denmark: Our economy could shrink by 3 to 6 per cent in 2020Administrator • 2020-04-10 13:30:17Denmark's economy could shrink by 3 to 6 percent this year as businesses suffer the effects of restrictive measures over the coronavirus, Finance Minister Nikolai Wammen said today, quoted by Reuters.
- Nearly 650,000 companies in Germany want partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:18Nearly 650,000 German companies have filed for partial unemployment by April 6, the Employment Agency announced today, quoted by the French Press, as quoted by BTA.
- First plane with seasonal workers from Romania arrived in BerlinAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:04The first plane carrying seasonal workers from Romania to help harvest Germany's spring harvest landed at Berlin's Schönefeld airport, DPA reported.
- “Energo-Pro” built a new solar park in Dobrich for its clientAdministrator • 2020-04-10 11:30:06Energo-Pro Energy Services opened a new solar park in Dobrich. The facility with a power of 15 kWp (kilowatt peak) is owned by one of the long-standing customers of the energy supplier - “TT - Service”. INC.