- COVID-19 also affect the housing market, here's howAdministrator • 2020-04-07 20:30:15The emergency situation related to COVID-19 is already having an impact on the real estate market.
- New package: Goranov with breaking financial newsAdministrator • 2020-04-07 19:30:17A new funding mechanism for hospitals in the period of the crisis with COVID-19 offer the ruling.
- KRIB thanks DUP's NG for refining 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-04-07 18:30:17KRIB thanked the MRF PG for refining the 60/40 measure in accordance with the request of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria.
- Plovdiv plant “Yuri Gagarin” donated BGN 100,000 for the fight against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-07 16:30:04The list of donors assisting Bulgarian medics in their fight against coronavirus infection was joined by Yuri Gagarin AD.
- Alarming: 3,000 Bulgarians are out of work a dayAdministrator • 2020-04-07 15:30:04About 3,000 people a day are left out of work because of the state of emergency. Over 7178 registered in the Labor Bureaux only for the last working day of last week. Not a small part of them — 5075 mention that directly or indirectly this is due to the coronavirus crisis.
- China has exported medical supplies for over 10 billion yuanAdministrator • 2020-04-07 11:30:17China has exported 10.2 billion yuan worth of medical supplies (about $1.43 billion) since March 1. Among them were 3.86 billion face masks, 37.52 million protective clothing, 2.41 million infrared thermometers, medical fans, test kits and glasses, Jing Hai, a Central Customs Office official, said at a briefing Sunday, as cited by Radio China.
- Evgeny Ivanov: There must be an anti-crisis headquartersAdministrator • 2020-04-07 10:30:15There should be an anti-crisis headquarters, said Yevgeny Ivanov, executive director of KRIB, asked by Nova TV if he agrees with this proposal of VMRO in view of the obscurity of how long the state of emergency will continue. According to him, there is such a headquarters now, but it needs to be dressed with credentials and start working.
- Lowest German auto sector export expectations since 11Administrator • 2020-04-07 09:30:04Germany's automotive sector expectations for exports have fallen to a low level since March 2009, when Europe's largest economy was in the midst of the global financial crisis. This was announced today by Germany's leading Ifo Institute (Ifo), quoted by Reuters.