- Alarming: 3,000 Bulgarians are out of work a dayAdministrator • 2020-04-07 15:30:04About 3,000 people a day are left out of work because of the state of emergency. Over 7178 registered in the Labor Bureaux only for the last working day of last week. Not a small part of them — 5075 mention that directly or indirectly this is due to the coronavirus crisis.
- China has exported medical supplies for over 10 billion yuanAdministrator • 2020-04-07 11:30:17China has exported 10.2 billion yuan worth of medical supplies (about $1.43 billion) since March 1. Among them were 3.86 billion face masks, 37.52 million protective clothing, 2.41 million infrared thermometers, medical fans, test kits and glasses, Jing Hai, a Central Customs Office official, said at a briefing Sunday, as cited by Radio China.
- Evgeny Ivanov: There must be an anti-crisis headquartersAdministrator • 2020-04-07 10:30:15There should be an anti-crisis headquarters, said Yevgeny Ivanov, executive director of KRIB, asked by Nova TV if he agrees with this proposal of VMRO in view of the obscurity of how long the state of emergency will continue. According to him, there is such a headquarters now, but it needs to be dressed with credentials and start working.
- Lowest German auto sector export expectations since 11Administrator • 2020-04-07 09:30:04Germany's automotive sector expectations for exports have fallen to a low level since March 2009, when Europe's largest economy was in the midst of the global financial crisis. This was announced today by Germany's leading Ifo Institute (Ifo), quoted by Reuters.
- Banks are ready with the moratorium on payment of loansAdministrator • 2020-04-07 08:30:14Banks are ready with the moratorium on payment of loans, but for this they will have to have a good credit record and regularly paid contributions, NOVA reported.
- Singapore allocates another $3.5bn to support economyAdministrator • 2020-04-07 07:30:18Singapore announced additional spending worth 5.1 billion Singapore dollars ($3.55 billion), with which it will cover salaries, deferred levies and one-off payments to deal with the effects on the economy of the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters reported.
- Goranov: The National Framework Treaty will be re-signedAdministrator • 2020-04-07 06:30:18The earnings of medical institutions are likely to be less, but this will not be taken into account in their funding during the crisis. This was stated by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov from the parliamentary tribune during the debates on the update of the budget.
- EU Commissioner: The collapse of a European economy means a collapse across the EUAdministrator • 2020-04-07 06:30:04The collapse of the economy of a European country will cause economic consequences for the entire continent. This opinion expressed on Monday, 6 April, European Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton, speaking to the television channel LCI, TACC reports.