- Bae MVe sales shrank 20% in first quarterAdministrator • 2020-04-06 23:30:16Bae Em V (BMW) sold 20.6 percent fewer cars in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period last year as the coronavirus pandemic undercut sales in China, Europe and the U.S. This was announced today by the German automaker, quoted by DPA.
- The outbreak has slowed pace in Europe. Markets intensifiedAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:30:17The week started positively for markets today, and the hope of Europe heading towards a possible coronavirus peak has energised investors, although the atmosphere continues to be alarming, France Press and BTA reported.
- IMF warns outbreak could spread againAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:30:05The International Monetary Fund (IMF) welcomed limited but hopeful signals of recovery in China - the first country to suffer Covid-19.
- Italian tourism could lose €120 billion over pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-06 20:30:17Italy's tourism sector losses from the spread of the coronavirus could reach around €120 billion by the end of 2020. This is predicted today by the president of the branch organization Confturismo (Confturismo) Luca Patane, reported BTA.
- The Ministry of Finance sold securities for BGN 200 millionAdministrator • 2020-04-06 20:30:04The Ministry of Finance reopened today a 5-year BG-denominated government securities (GS) issue released into circulation on 15 January 2020, maturing 15 January 2025, the Financial Office said.
- 643 have asked for help under the 60/40 scheme for 7231 workersAdministrator • 2020-04-06 19:30:17643 applications from employers have been submitted to the Employment Agency for compensation from the State for the preservation of jobs under the 60/40 scheme for the period of emergency. This is almost double the increase from the last working day of last week, the social ministry explained.
- EC recommends that corridors be provided for seasonal workers despite COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-06 19:30:04It is imperative that workers from critical sectors, including seasonal workers in agriculture, quickly reach their final goal, despite internal border controls in the epidemic.
- Decided the financial fate of BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-06 09:30:04The committee in parliament approved the budget update in second reading. Later on Sunday the Legal Commission will also gather, which will consider the amendments proposed by GERB to the State of Emergency Act.