- Minister Goranov announced will we be financed by the IMF because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-06 08:30:17It is early for Bulgaria to think about financing from the International Monetary Fund because of the COVID-19 crisis. This was stated by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov during the extraordinary meeting of the budget committee of the National Assembly.
- Valery Simeonov is also against paying party subsidiesAdministrator • 2020-04-06 08:30:04There is a resonance in GERB's proposal that party subsidies should not be paid during a state of emergency.
- Sacheva: Unemployed can work in agriculture with wages and compensation for unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-06 04:30:04We have an increase in the unemployment rate since Friday over 7100 people, of them over 5,000 have cited the coronavirus as the cause. It is understandable, the winter season ended, many of our compatriots returned from abroad as they lost their jobs. They also have the right to receive compensation in our country, for returnees there is a cap on benefits, they are agreed. This was stated in the program “Benovska Pita” Denitsa Sacheva, Minister of Labour and Social Policy
- Angelkova with important news about travel vouchersAdministrator • 2020-04-06 03:30:16“The balance is very difficult, all institutions are like coupled vessels. We follow the rules. We managed today to extend by one month the deadline after the end of the state of emergency ceases to run the 14-day deadline. After June 13, consumers will have the option to pick up vouchers to postpone their trips for up to 24 months” time. This is what the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova said in the program “Benovska Pita” on Channel 3.
- ECB declared itself a one-time issue of coronbondsAdministrator • 2020-04-06 02:30:17Assistance to eurozone members affected by the coronavirus crisis should come from European level, European Central Bank (ECB) Governing Council member Isabel Schnabel said, as quoted by Reuters, BTA reported.
- Menda Stoyanova proposes new ceiling for external loans - up to 10 billion eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-06 02:30:056 -7% contraction of the economy is the bad case scenario, we rely on 3%
- Fandakova: We took measures for the business and the budget of the municipalityAdministrator • 2020-04-06 00:30:06One of the most important tasks at the moment is cleaning and disinfection in the city, explained in the studio of “The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov” on BNT the mayor of the capital Yordanka Fandakova. She explained that despite the precipitation during today the disinfection of stops continues because it is important to clean up the risk areas.
- German trains more accurate during pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-05 23:30:16The lack of passengers because of Germany's strict social distance requirements leads to greater accuracy of train movements, the state-owned rail company reports, quoted by DPA.