- Boyko Borisov reported great newsAdministrator • 2020-04-05 11:30:06Bulgaria has the possibility of producing respirators. This was announced at the briefing in the Council of Ministers by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- Sue the harshly pocket for price speculationAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:17One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- Delaying changes to the Energy Act, questions have emergedAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:05Changes to the Energy Act will be delayed because of a postponed meeting of the energy parliamentary committee.
- Minister explained should we worry about the liquidity of banksAdministrator • 2020-04-05 06:30:18We offer a model that Bulgaria can be proud of. The aim of the 60/40 measure is to keep workers. Currently, the state of emergency is not the only problem of the Bulgarian economy. We also close large businesses abroad - we also work with exports.
- What to do if we are left out of work through the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-05 05:30:17The social system is at the test. The state reports a new peak among the unemployed. For the past day only 7138 people have enrolled in the Labor Bureaux in Bulgaria, 80% of them cite the crisis with COVID-19, as the main reason for being unemployed, Nova TV reported.
- Major Wall Street indexes ended the week with a slumpAdministrator • 2020-04-05 04:30:17Major indexes on the New York Stock Exchange ended the week in a decline, the France Press reported.
- U.S. lending small business loans to the tune of $2.3 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-05 03:30:17The U.S. will lend small businesses in the face of a pandemic of the new coronavirus credits of a total of $2.3 billion, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said, as quoted by TASS.
- Hong Kong closes bars as part of social distancing measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-05 02:30:20Hong Kong's Special Administrative District announced Thursday the decision to temporarily close bars and other establishments selling alcohol because of the growth of COVID-19 cases. The new measures came into effect on Friday and will last 14 days.