- Nikolova: Tomorrow by noon there will be a final text of the project for 60/40Administrator • 2020-03-29 00:30:06Employers and trade union organizations, with the exception of AICB and CRIB, have supported the updated draft Decree of the Council of Ministers for determining the terms and conditions for payment of compensation to employers who have stopped working due to the declared state of emergency.
- The program for student brigades Work and travel is not suspended, it is postponed until 13 MayAdministrator • 2020-03-28 23:30:06In connection with the information about the “suspension” of the student program Work and Travel /WAT/, known in Bulgaria as a program for student brigades in the USA, the Association of Agencies for International Cultural Exchange states that the program is regulated by the US State Department through sponsoring organizations and American employers, not being suspended by the host country at present.
- Free umbrella and sun lounger along the Bulgarian Sea because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 22:30:07The contagion that came from the far eastern lands brought us a state of emergency, but also a lot of hope. Not just for healing and a more recent victory over the virus, but also for salvation for the economy and for fixing many other things.
- Greece with a new shock measure to tackle the crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-28 20:30:04A new piece of legislation by Greece's government allows employers and corporations to introduce a new system of rotating work - employees to work only two weeks a month and receive 50 percent of their salaries.
- “Lukoil Bulgaria” with a generous gesture to the MMA in the fight against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 17:30:17Lukoil Bulgaria has provided fuel to fully cover the current needs of the specialized teams of the Clinic of Infectious Diseases and the doctors of the Military Medical Academy.
- Businesses did not like the scheme “60/40”, will ask Borisov about changesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 16:30:17Today's meeting of the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation (NTC) ended without success and will continue again tomorrow. At it, the government, employers and unions discussed state incentives for businesses to minimise the economic crisis triggered by measures against the coronavirus.
- Investbank JSC will apply an individual approach to each borrower of the bankAdministrator • 2020-03-28 15:30:16In the conditions of emergency in the country, as a consequence of COVID-19, Investbank AD takes the following measures: it implements a relaxed procedure for examining the renegotiation of credit products for individuals and legal entities, in accordance with the specific needs of each borrower. Under this procedure, individuals with loans in the bank can renegotiate the terms of mortgage and consumer loans, credit overdraft, including credit card overdraft, using a grace period of principal for up to 12 months.
- Krasen Stanchev: Losses per day are 50 million BGN, the fiscal reserve is enough for 140 daysAdministrator • 2020-03-28 14:30:17In all measures from now on, every policy must be equal to everyone, because everyone is affected by the crisis. The economist Krasen Stanchev, founder of the Institute for Market Economics, expressed this opinion in the “Before All” programme “Horizon” programme.