- Hong Kong closes bars as part of social distancing measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-05 02:30:20Hong Kong's Special Administrative District announced Thursday the decision to temporarily close bars and other establishments selling alcohol because of the growth of COVID-19 cases. The new measures came into effect on Friday and will last 14 days.
- Hotelier in Bansko: We closed the lift and resort on timeAdministrator • 2020-04-05 01:30:16I'm cleaning the hotel and getting ready for next season. For the business in Bansko it is a little scary, pointed out the Englishman James Hughes, who has had business in Bulgaria for years.
- Expert: Food prices in our country move almost without changeAdministrator • 2020-04-05 00:30:16However, in meat there are greater variations
- Fine up to €1m for price speculation in GreeceAdministrator • 2020-04-04 22:30:16One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- A1 stimulates the payment of bills via My A1 with a bonus of 10,000 MB mobile internet at maximum speedAdministrator • 2020-04-04 21:30:06A1 announced a new initiative for a one-off bonus of 10,000 MB of mobile internet at top speed, just a week after giving 10,000 MB of Internet via My A1 to all its private mobile customers in the first days of the country's emergency.
- National Bank officially: We will comply with the recommendations on the moratorium on loansAdministrator • 2020-04-04 20:30:17On April 3, 2020. The Governing Council of the Bulgarian National Bank adopted a decision that it will comply with the Guidelines voted in the European Banking Authority (EBA) on legislative and private moratoriums on credit payments in relation to COVID-19 (EBA/GL/202020/02), which we notified EBA. The guidelines are published on the EBA website. This is reported on the website of the institution.
- It started: Problem with the return of money for heating and gasAdministrator • 2020-04-04 19:30:16The European Commission has sent a letter to Bulgaria signalling problems in returning money to Bulgargaz customers who were customers of the gas company on the free market, writes Trud bg.
- Technomarket donates BGN 100,000 for the fight against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-04 17:30:15Technomarket Bulgaria EAD transferred BGN 100 000 to the account of the Ministry of Health to support the activities of medical institutions in Bulgaria in conditions of emergency situation related to Covid-19.