- China bails out its economy by $56bnAdministrator • 2020-04-04 16:30:03China's central bank announced today that it is reducing the amounts small and medium-sized banks should hold as reserves.
- MEP from GERB broke down BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank chequeAdministrator • 2020-04-04 15:30:16BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank cheque has been broken into fluff and powder with simple arithmetic, said GERB MP Alexander Ivanov during the debate on the budget update.
- Peter Andronov reported important news about banks and loans, which thousands of Bulgarians expectedAdministrator • 2020-04-04 14:30:17Within days, a moratorium will be announced on the payment of interest and principal on the loans we have drawn. This was said by the head of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria Petar Andronov on the air of bTV.
- Airbienby's market value fell 16% to $26bnAdministrator • 2020-04-04 13:30:04Short-term housing company Airbienby lowered its market value estimate by 16 percent to $26 billion, reports in. The Financial Times quoted by Reuters.
- Toyota suspends five plants in Japan over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-04 11:30:03Japan's automotive concern Toyota (Toyota) has decided to halt production at five plants in Japan because of the spread of the coronavirus, Kyodo agency said.
- Disney has furloughed much of its US employeesAdministrator • 2020-04-04 10:30:20Disney has furloughed much of its US employees, the Wall Street Journal reported. How many people would temporarily be left out of work and how long their unpaid leave would last, was not specified by the company.
- Inflation of 11.86% in March in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-04-04 09:30:16Retail goods prices in Turkey increased 11.86 percent in March from the same month last year, the Turkish Statistical Institute announced today, Anadolu Agency reported.
- Goranov: Debt limit up to 10 billion leva is not a blank checkAdministrator • 2020-04-04 08:30:17The new debt limit of up to 10 billion leva is not a blank check, said Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov. He presented to the budget committee in parliament the parameters of the budget update. It is set that the limit on the new debt will be increased by BGN 2.2 billion. In order to finance the deficit in the treasury and the increase in the capital of the development bank, BGN 4.2 billion are needed. The remaining amount will be a buffer, Goranov explained, quoted by BNR.