- UK extends business support scheme over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-03 22:30:17British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak today announced an update on the scheme under which banks will support companies hit by the coronavirus, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- New car sales in Germany hit 30-year minimum in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-03 22:30:03The German car market has reported the strongest decline in nearly 30 years because of the coronavirus crisis. New car registrations slipped 37.7 percent, according to official figures released today and cited by the France Press.
- The business of coffin makers in France flourishesAdministrator • 2020-04-03 21:30:18Two carriers load their trucks with the highly sought-after item recently in coronavirus hit France - the coffins, Reuters reports.
- Until days announce a moratorium on the payment of interest and principal on loansAdministrator • 2020-04-03 20:30:18Within days, a moratorium will be announced on the payment of interest and principal on the loans we have drawn. I expect it to happen early next week if there are no surprises. This was told by bTV Peter Andronov, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria.
- Angelkova and insurers discussed how to secure tour operatorsAdministrator • 2020-04-03 19:30:18The Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Association of Bulgarian Insurers (ABZ) and Executive Director of ZAD Armeec AD Konstantin Velev at her invitation. Also participated in the meeting were Kiril Boshov, member of ABZ's Board, Executive Director of Euroins Insurance Group AD and Chairman of the Board of Eurohold Bulgaria AD, and Nina Kolchakova, Secretary-General of ABZ. This was announced by the Ministry of Tourism.
- ECB postpones monetary policy oversight over coronavirus crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-03 10:30:23The European Central Bank (ECB) will delay its monetary policy review it announced earlier this year, by six months until the middle of next year because of the coronavirus crisis, DPA reported.
- EC publishes map of trans-European network checkpointsAdministrator • 2020-04-03 08:30:15The European Commission published a map with border crossings on the trans-European road network, the Ministry of Transport said, in order to help international transport. The map is at link: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/infrastructure/tentec/tentec-portal/map/maps.html.
- Important news from the NII for 258 thousand working pensionersAdministrator • 2020-04-03 05:30:17The pensions of 258 thousand working pensioners will be officially recalculated by the National Insurance Institute (NSSI). The recalculation will be made from 1 April 2020, only with the length of service acquired after retirement, respectively — after the last recalculation of the pension, explained by the NSSI.