- At least one million lost their jobs in Europe in 2 weeksAdministrator • 2020-04-02 07:30:17At least one million people have lost their jobs in Europe in the past two weeks, according to the latest survey by the European Trade Union Confederation (ECP), Euronews reported, quoted by Focus.
- Audi donates €5 million in aid against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 06:30:05German automotive company Audi (Audi) today announced it is providing €5 million in emergency aid to support medical facilities and care centres in Germany and abroad amid the pandemic, BTA quoted DPA as saying.
- VIVACOM donates first monthly fees for new services in April to fight COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-02 04:30:06The company will also donate 1% of each payment with Pay by VIVACOM
- National Bank: European Banking Authority adopts rules on the moratorium on loans tomorrowAdministrator • 2020-04-02 02:30:19After April 2, banks must offer a project
- Economy could shrink by 11% by July, 5 million fewer jobsAdministrator • 2020-04-02 02:30:06Blackrock (Blackrock) managing director Amer Bisat said today that the global economy could shrink by 11 percent in the first half, and global gross domestic product could lose $6 trillion because of the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters and BTA reported.
- U.S. industrial production slumped in March because of the virusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 01:30:19American industrial production declined in March because of the economic effects of the coronavirus, the Associated Press and BTA reported.
- Greece raised nearly half a billion euros with short-term bondsAdministrator • 2020-04-02 01:30:04The Greek state raised 487.5 million euros today from an auction of six-month bonds with an interest rate of 0.30 percent, ANA-MPA and BTA reported.
- On the gas exchange today record low pricesAdministrator • 2020-04-01 23:30:17A record low price was achieved in a deal on the gas exchange on its intraday trading platform. The price is 24.50 BGN per megawatt hour, which is 0.70 BGN lower than the one that today determined EWRC from 1 April.