- On the gas exchange today record low pricesAdministrator • 2020-04-01 23:30:17A record low price was achieved in a deal on the gas exchange on its intraday trading platform. The price is 24.50 BGN per megawatt hour, which is 0.70 BGN lower than the one that today determined EWRC from 1 April.
- Big boss with important data about the pocket of the BulgarianAdministrator • 2020-04-01 21:30:15More expensive food products because of supply difficulties at the borders. Ginger and lemons went up double and triple. Sugar has risen by 13 pennies and the price of pork has jumped by 65 st.
- Here's what we can do for free because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-01 20:30:04Airbnb customers will be able to cancel bookings free of charge until May 31. This was reported by the largest platform for short-term rental of private apartments and houses for rent in the world.
- Important news about the taxes of Bulgarians because of the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-04-01 19:30:16Today expires the deadline for citizens to use a discount from the tax for payment. The discount is 5% or up to 500 BGN of the amount. After changes in the tax legislation, the deadline for using the discount was extended by two months — from the end of January to the end of March, specifies in. A monitor.
- Prof. Nikolay Valkanov: Business should help the stateAdministrator • 2020-04-01 18:30:17We haven't made redundant and we're not going to lay off a single person. Wages will not be reduced. This was stated by Nova TV Prof. Nikolay Valkanov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Mining and Geological Chamber and Deputy Chairman of KRIB.
- Parliament with extraordinary meeting FAKSIMILEAdministrator • 2020-04-01 17:30:16The President of the National Assembly Tsveta Karayancheva convenes an extraordinary session of the parliament on April 2, 2020 at 13.00. This was announced by the press center of the National Assembly.
- Investbank AD urges its clients to choose security using the Internet Banking serviceAdministrator • 2020-04-01 16:30:18Manage your payments online — quickly, conveniently and easily through the “Internet Banking” system. The service provided allows customers of the bank electronically from anywhere to continue to perform the necessary payment operations without visiting a physical financial center of the bank.
- Global oil output could fall by 10m barrels per dayAdministrator • 2020-04-01 15:30:18Global oil output from April to June could fall by 10 million barrels per day due to filling repositories and declining demand amid the spread of the new coronavirus. This is predicted by the consulting company I.H.S. Markit (IHS Markit), quoted by Bloomberg.