- Goranov: Debt limit up to 10 billion leva is not a blank checkAdministrator • 2020-04-04 08:30:17The new debt limit of up to 10 billion leva is not a blank check, said Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov. He presented to the budget committee in parliament the parameters of the budget update. It is set that the limit on the new debt will be increased by BGN 2.2 billion. In order to finance the deficit in the treasury and the increase in the capital of the development bank, BGN 4.2 billion are needed. The remaining amount will be a buffer, Goranov explained, quoted by BNR.
- Norway's unemployment rate hit record 14.7% in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-04 08:30:04Norway's unemployment rate has risen to a record 14.7 percent, the employment agency said, quoted by Reuters.
- South Korea's foreign exchange reserves have melted away - biggest contraction since 2008Administrator • 2020-04-04 07:30:16South Korea's foreign exchange reserves shrank in March from February by $8.96 billion to $400.21 billion at the end of the month.
- National Bank: Banks must offer up to 5 days a mechanism for relief to customersAdministrator • 2020-04-04 06:30:17The mechanism will act only after approval by the central bank
- Apple stores in the US remain closed until early MayAdministrator • 2020-04-04 06:30:04US tech giant Apple (Apple) stores in the US will remain closed until early May because of the coronavirus pandemic, Bloomberg agency said, which cited a work document.
- Sweden's central bank ready for new anti-crisis measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-04 05:30:16The Swedish central bank is ready to take further measures if this is necessary to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Eurozone business activity in March hits historic lowsAdministrator • 2020-04-04 05:30:04Business activity in the 19 eurozone countries fell record in March to a historic minimum, according to a survey by ISH Markit (IHS Markit) announced today, quoted by the French Press.
- Germany to accept seasonal workers from Bulgaria despite crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-04 04:30:16At the height of the crisis, Germany will still accept seasonal workers from Eastern Europe, for harvesting, but under strict rules.