- How the virus is hitting the global pasta supply chainAdministrator • 2020-03-29 19:30:04When borders are closed or drivers refuse to travel, the global pasta supply chain is disrupted.
- Kristalina Georgieva reported a desperate financial news, the world will...Administrator • 2020-03-29 11:30:18Amid the coronavirus pandemic, the world economy plunged into recession. This was announced during a briefing the head of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva.
- Hoping for cheap sea because of COVID-19? Here are the pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-29 11:30:07For booking for a short holiday on the French Riviera in France in the summer, tour operators offer lower prices compared to last year, writes Monitor bg.
- Minister of Economy with incredible news about a grant to...Administrator • 2020-03-29 10:30:17“The biggest nightmare is human lives, then all the consequences before we get to the economy. It is a very difficult and severe crisis, but all evil for good.”
- Inflation: Home ilachi vs. COVID-19 rose double VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-29 09:30:15Ginger - one of the most purchased funds at the moment as a natural immunostimulant, has risen dramatically.
- In Greece roared: Infected Bulgarians are coming, close the borderAdministrator • 2020-03-29 08:30:16Through the border crossings “Makaza” and “Kulata” to move only trucks and vehicles carrying workers, provided that they have undergone medical examinations, writes 24Rhodopi.
- Business in Bansko wants to enter the compensation from the stateAdministrator • 2020-03-29 07:30:16The Municipal Crisis Headquarters took a series of actions to help the institutional solution of the problem of compensating the losses of the local business in the city. Bansko.
- Chinese plants face second shock wave after outbreakAdministrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:21From minalata cedmica in the right to manyjupa Gpeijc e pppefillenna c icsay from chyzectpannny iyenti za zabavave na nappawenite popachenite, and c taiya for the duration of the cpopo-na pazplatane.