- NRA Publishes a Manual on Guaranteed Employee ClaimsAdministrator • 2020-03-28 05:30:03A manual on compulsory social and health insurance and guaranteed employee claims in case of employer insolvency 2020 is published on the NRA page, the NRA press center said.
- Moody's: Russian measures against coronavirus put pressure on banksAdministrator • 2020-03-28 04:30:18Russia's unique political response to the coronavirus pandemic will put pressure on the country's bank ratings, Moody's agency (Moody's) predicted today, as quoted by Reuters, BTA reports.
- Spain measures against wrongful dismissals over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 03:30:18Spain's cabinet has approved measures to prevent employers from taking advantage of the coronavirus pandemic crisis and discharging workers unduly. This was announced today by Labour Minister Yolanda Diaz, quoted by Reuters.
- BACB acquires 8.7% of the capital of Fire JSC and 7.78% of the capital of Painetics ADAdministrator • 2020-03-28 03:30:06Bulgarian-American Credit Bank recorded shares from the capital increase of the companies “Painetics” AD and “Fire” AD. On 12.03.2020 The Bank signed agreements for subscription of newly issued shares in the capital of the companies, with which it acquired 7.78% of the capital of Paynetics AD and 8.7% of the capital of Fire AD.
- Russian Central Bank directs funds to small and medium-sized companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:16The Russian Central Bank (RCB) said today it would direct up to 150 billion rubles ($1.9 billion) to small and medium-sized companies to ensure they could seamlessly pay their employees' salaries, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- Sweden grants credit guarantees for companies hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:03The Swedish government has tasked the National Debt Management Office to grant government credit guarantees for companies financially affected by the crisis provoked by the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- Canadian Central Bank Buys Government SecuritiesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 00:30:16Canada's central bank today lowered its headline rate by 50 basis points to 0.25 per cent in a bid to shore up the financial system and economy during the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters reported.
- Rosen Bachvarov: Tax deadlines remain unchanged for individualsAdministrator • 2020-03-27 23:30:17The corporate tax deadline has been increased until the end of June, the same applies to sole traders. For individuals, however, the time limit remains unchanged, NRA spokesman Rosen Bachvarov said at the BNT's Ever From the Day studio.