- Until days announce a moratorium on the payment of interest and principal on loansAdministrator • 2020-04-03 20:30:18Within days, a moratorium will be announced on the payment of interest and principal on the loans we have drawn. I expect it to happen early next week if there are no surprises. This was told by bTV Peter Andronov, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria.
- Angelkova and insurers discussed how to secure tour operatorsAdministrator • 2020-04-03 19:30:18The Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Association of Bulgarian Insurers (ABZ) and Executive Director of ZAD Armeec AD Konstantin Velev at her invitation. Also participated in the meeting were Kiril Boshov, member of ABZ's Board, Executive Director of Euroins Insurance Group AD and Chairman of the Board of Eurohold Bulgaria AD, and Nina Kolchakova, Secretary-General of ABZ. This was announced by the Ministry of Tourism.
- ECB postpones monetary policy oversight over coronavirus crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-03 10:30:23The European Central Bank (ECB) will delay its monetary policy review it announced earlier this year, by six months until the middle of next year because of the coronavirus crisis, DPA reported.
- EC publishes map of trans-European network checkpointsAdministrator • 2020-04-03 08:30:15The European Commission published a map with border crossings on the trans-European road network, the Ministry of Transport said, in order to help international transport. The map is at link: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/infrastructure/tentec/tentec-portal/map/maps.html.
- Important news from the NII for 258 thousand working pensionersAdministrator • 2020-04-03 05:30:17The pensions of 258 thousand working pensioners will be officially recalculated by the National Insurance Institute (NSSI). The recalculation will be made from 1 April 2020, only with the length of service acquired after retirement, respectively — after the last recalculation of the pension, explained by the NSSI.
- Karanikolov: We still have a chance for Volkswagen plantAdministrator • 2020-04-03 05:30:03There is still a chance that Volkswagen's plant will be in Bulgaria. This became clear from the participation of Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov in the morning block of BNT.
- Menda Stoyanova announced what BSP will transfer from hand to hand like a hot potatoAdministrator • 2020-04-03 04:30:17“The debt limit of up to BGN 10 billion will be the hot potato, which will transfer from hand to hand BSP. The other parliamentary groups have assured us that they will support the proposal for the budget update. The BSP will not fail to use the topic of its political propaganda,” said Menda Stoyanova, chairman of the budget committee in parliament.
- Levon Hampartzumyan revealed how well Bulgarian banks are currentlyAdministrator • 2020-04-03 03:30:16“If we abstract from the crisis, the banks are as well as the customers. That is, when there are troubled customers, and banks are struggling. Banks will do what is necessary to help but cannot compensate at 100%. Banking institutions have been given tools to be able to show flexibility, support and solidarity,” financier Levon Hampartzumyan said on the air of Hello, Bulgaria.