- ECB will not buy out bonds under a programme created during the debt crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-27 01:30:18The European Central Bank (ECB) is not planning to unblock its extraordinary bond buyout programme, known as Direct Money Transactions (DPT), as the institution says the scheme is not suitable for combating the coronavirus crisis, sources familiar with the opinion said today the bank and quoted by Reuters.
- Workers of the Ovochisht mine wait for what is due from the Debt Guarantee FundAdministrator • 2020-03-27 00:30:17Former and current employees of Euromangan EAD (Obrochishte manganese mine), having accrued and outstanding wages, should apply to the Debt Guarantee Fund - reported by the Labor Inspectorate in Dobrich.
- In just a week: 3.28 million Americans unemployed because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 23:30:18The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits jumped to a record above 3 million last week, news agencies reported, BTA reports.
- G20 countries to inject $5 trillion into global economyAdministrator • 2020-03-26 22:30:17The G20 countries will inject $5 trillion into the global economy to overcome the effects of the coronavirus, according to a declaration circulated after today's videoconference meeting of the group's leaders cited by global agencies.
- Europe's food supply chain comes under increasing pressureAdministrator • 2020-03-26 21:30:16The bitter truth is that it is in these circumstances that capacity in the supply chain will be tested by COVID-19. As the pandemic deepens in Europe, Bo Zhou, chief executive of specialist supply chain software FuturMaster, shares his experience. According to him, everything that seems normal every day becomes completely impossible during the pandemic.
- Putin: Government and central bank allocate 2.4% of GDP to fight economy crisesAdministrator • 2020-03-26 21:30:03The Russian government and the Russian Central Bank (RCB) allocate funds equivalent to about 2.4 percent of the country's gross domestic product (GDP) to combat crisis phenomena in the economy, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at the G20 meeting, as quoted by TASS.
- Taneva urges retail chains to refuel native produceAdministrator • 2020-03-26 20:30:16“I held talks with the representatives of the retail chains in Bulgaria and urged them to prioritize native produce in their stores in order to support Bulgarian production.” This is what the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva said during the Advisory Council on Livestock Breeding, held today via videoconferencing call, the Ministry said.
- National Bank wondered whether to stop payments on loansAdministrator • 2020-03-26 19:30:16As a member of the Board of Supervisors of the European Banking Authority (EBA), the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) participated in the discussion of the effects on the banking systems in the European Union of countermeasures against COVID-19, the BNB said.