- White House and Senate agree on economic stimulus planAdministrator • 2020-03-26 13:30:03The White House and Senate have reached agreement on the $2 trillion plan to mitigate the economic effect of the coronavirus in the United States, Reuters and France Press reported. This was reported by the BTA.
- Greece expects easing of restrictions as early as late AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-26 12:30:17The main scenario in Greece is for a gradual repeal of the restrictive measures since the end of April, the newspaper Kathimerini writes. According to the publication, the country is in the hoop of restrictions of unknown duration, but they are unlikely to be cancelled before the end of next month.
- In Greece, economic support measures are already being implemented because of Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-26 11:30:19Since yesterday, the implementation of economic support measures for companies and households affected by the new coronavirus pandemic began in Greece, Kathimerini reports. In a special electronic platform, workers whose employment contracts have been temporarily terminated submit declarations for assistance of EUR 800.
- Alibegov: 60 to 40 measure won't work for establishmentsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 11:30:06The 60-40 measure will not work for small businesses because it is currently not working and it will be so for months, Richard Alibegov, president of the Association of Establishments in Bulgaria, told BBC VV. Thus, he commented on the government's proposal to take over 60% of the salaries of employees in proven companies, so as not to be made redundant. The condition is for the remaining 40% to be borne by employers.
- Chyna Unicom reported 11 per cent profit growth despite lower earningsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 10:30:17Chinese telecom operator Chyna Unicom said Monday its net profit reported 11 percent growth in 2019, despite a slight drop in revenue amid fierce competition in the sector, Radio China reports.
- They take the license of “Eurofootball”Administrator • 2020-03-26 09:30:05The license of the bookmaker Eurofootball Ltd will be revoked today by the State Gambling Commission, the company said. The meeting is from 11 o'clock and has only two points relating to the license of “Eurofootball”.
- Buses from the regional centers in Northwestern Bulgaria to Sofia stoppedAdministrator • 2020-03-26 08:30:16Because of the emergency situation and the measures introduced to prevent the spread of the coronavirus stopped buses to Sofia and almost all lines from the regional centers to the other settlements in the Northwest.
- Rise in major stock indexes in AsiaAdministrator • 2020-03-26 06:30:16Markets in Asia saw a rise in major stock indexes. Tokyo's Nikkei 225 climbed over 7%. Trade in Europe has also started in the green sector.