- Germany bans entry of foreign seasonal workersAdministrator • 2020-03-26 02:30:17The German government has announced it is banning seasonal workers from abroad from entering the country to contain the spread of the coronavirus, AFP and BNR reported.
- They took the license of “Eurofootball” for three monthsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 02:30:05At its meeting held on 25.03.2020, the State Gambling Commission (DKH) decided on the basis of Art. 85, para. 1 of the Gambling Act to apply a forced administrative measure for temporary withdrawal for a period of three months of the issued licenses of Eurofootball Ltd. This was reported by the supervisory institution.
- The government approved the sale of buildings of the International Investment Bank in MoscowAdministrator • 2020-03-26 01:30:15The Council of Ministers approved Bulgaria's position for the sale of part of the building fund of the International Investment Bank in Moscow. This is the former bank of SIV (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance). The government's decision relates to the relocation of the bank's headquarters to Budapest and the possibilities for subsequent use of the Bank's building stock in Moscow.
- By up to BGN 700 million the capital of the Bulgarian Development Bank has been increased by up to BGN 700 millionAdministrator • 2020-03-26 00:30:16With the money will support small and medium-sized businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Court of Auditors buys from private persons 6.67% of the building in which it isAdministrator • 2020-03-26 00:30:03The Court of Auditors to conclude a contract for the purchase of part of property for the benefit of the State, which terminates joint ownership between the State and natural persons. That's what the Cabinet decided on Wednesday.
- They gave the municipality of Rila the way to the Rila MonasteryAdministrator • 2020-03-25 23:30:17The road to the Rila Monastery became the property of the municipality of Rila - the government declared a public municipal property section of the republican road III-107 Rila Monastery - Kirilova Polyana. It has a length of 7 km and is on the territory of the municipality of Rila. The change is carried out on the proposal of the municipality. The road section is the only transport link to architectural, historical and artistic complexes of national importance.
- Ryanair suspends flights until JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-25 23:30:05Ryanair airline will have no more commercial flights until June 2020 unless there is a change in government measures to limit the spread of coronavirus. This was announced by the company in a message posted on their website. But planes are on standby for repatriation flights, as well as emergency supplies to Europe of food, medicine and protective equipment.
- Ryanair suspends flights until JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-25 22:30:08Ryanair airline will have no more commercial flights until June 2020 unless there is a change in government measures to limit the spread of coronavirus. This was announced by the company in a message posted on their website. But planes are on standby for repatriation flights, as well as emergency supplies to Europe of food, medicine and protective equipment.