- The auto industry is facing catastrophe: who is most capable of surviving?Administrator • 2020-03-25 14:30:04The trial in Europe is a good test for the local automotive industry. Ho pealnooctta e, that some are much more prepared than others to endure the most useful, write The Wal Teleet Kisurnal.
- Borisov reported great news amid the pandemic of COVID-19 VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-25 13:30:16The Act on Measures during a State of Emergency is promulgated in the State Gazette. This was announced at a briefing in the Council of Ministers Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- PM announces economic measures to survive the state of emergency VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-25 12:30:17When it comes time to pay into the budget, we pay for 360 hospitals. And for a doctor to say that the capacity of a hospital is exhausted is frivolous. This was stated at a briefing in the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, presenting the economic measures of the state that will act under the state of emergency.
- This BMW news has devastated true fans of the brandAdministrator • 2020-03-25 11:30:04It is possible that from BMW Grouup ca to give a chance to a new course of the company. Thova jacno preccoubshenie na companiyata, predadé nemckoto izedanie na Motoor1.
- And Turkish Airlines stop flights to Sofia on Friday versus Saturday, a minute before midnightAdministrator • 2020-03-25 10:30:04Turkish Airlines also suspend flights to Sofia as of 23.59 on 27 March. In fact, the company is suspending all of its international flights except those to New York, Washington, Hong Kong, Moscow and Addis Ababa. The change is in effect until April 17, 2020.
- Kristalina Georgieva, IMF: Recession will be as severe as it was 10 years ago, 2021 will have a recoveryAdministrator • 2020-03-25 08:30:18The global recession this year will be at least as bad as it was during the financial crisis 10 years ago, but we have a chance there will be a recovery as early as 2021. This was stated by the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva after a conference call with the heads of central banks and finance ministers of the G20 countries.
- Wall Street shares dropped 3%Administrator • 2020-03-25 07:30:16The value of Wall Street shares dropped 3 percent after Congress again failed to agree on a nearly $2 trillion financial injection for the coronavirus weakened U.S. economy, the Associated Press reported.
- More and more businesses in Wuhan are renewing workAdministrator • 2020-03-25 04:30:06In recent days, businesses in the Wuhan city's high-tech zone have been actively making applications to authorities to be allowed to resume work after being closed for more than two months because of the COVID-19 outbreak.