- More and more businesses in Wuhan are renewing workAdministrator • 2020-03-25 04:30:06In recent days, businesses in the Wuhan city's high-tech zone have been actively making applications to authorities to be allowed to resume work after being closed for more than two months because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Seoul with $80bn against economic consequences of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 03:30:17On Tuesday, South Korea doubled its planned economic rescue package to 100 trillion won ($80 billion) to save coronavirus affected companies and provide liquidity amid a crisis at stock and commodity bazaars, Reuters reports.
- MRDB redirects 40 million saved BGN under Operational Programme for Respiratory ApparatusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 02:30:1740 million leva saved from various priority axes of Operational Programme “Regions in Growth” are urgently redirected for the purchase of respiratory apparatus and protective medical clothing, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works announced.
- Volkswagen stops making cars in Russia for 2 weeks over lack of partsAdministrator • 2020-03-25 02:30:04Volkswagen is halting production of cars in Russia for two weeks from March 30 due to a lack of components supplied by European plants to the concern, a representative of a concern told RIA Novosti.
- UK supermarkets cap customer numbers over Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-25 01:30:06British supermarkets have begun to limit the number of customers simultaneously entering their stores to ensure sufficient distance between people and prevent coronavirus infection, Reuters reported.
- The procedure for buying 2 medical helicopters for £20m has been launched.Administrator • 2020-03-25 00:30:16The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, Managing Authority of Operational Programme Regions in Growth 2014-2020, published the procedure for buying two medical helicopters worth £20 million. The grant is provided directly to the Ministry of Health under the procedure “Regional Health Infrastructure - 2” under Priority Axis 4 “Regional Health Infrastructure” of the European Programme.
- 12% of companies in Bulgaria have stopped work, according to BCCI pollAdministrator • 2020-03-24 23:30:1612% of companies in Bulgaria have stopped working since the start of the emergency, according to an express survey by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The reason is that they are either closed because they fall into the circle of companies that have to cease operations, or there is a total collapse of orders.
- “Yazaki” temporarily closes its plants in Sliven and DimitrovgradAdministrator • 2020-03-24 22:30:21The manufacturer of Yazaki auto parts temporarily suspends production at the plants in Sliven and Dimitrovgrad for 11 days until 5 April. The Yambol plant will continue to operate, but with a limited volume of production. “These measures have been taken in response to the increasing prevalence of the COVID-19 coronavirus, in compliance with local and national health and safety measures, as well as the cessation of production of vehicles and original car equipment by many customers of the company,” the company reported.