- Levon Hampartzumyan revealed how well Bulgarian banks are currentlyAdministrator • 2020-04-03 03:30:16“If we abstract from the crisis, the banks are as well as the customers. That is, when there are troubled customers, and banks are struggling. Banks will do what is necessary to help but cannot compensate at 100%. Banking institutions have been given tools to be able to show flexibility, support and solidarity,” financier Levon Hampartzumyan said on the air of Hello, Bulgaria.
- Good financial news for the Bulgarian economyAdministrator • 2020-04-03 02:30:18Despite the complicated economic situation, Bulgaria's rating for now remains at B2 level - a “moderate risk” of late payments and bad claims, according to a report by Euler Hermes, a commercial credit insurance company, Monitor wrote in a report.
- Economist outlined the size of the crisis in Bulgaria's economy because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-03 01:30:17A great ceriose in the iconomicata should be awaits Bulgaria. I will have a po-málco optrieblenie, a po-golemi rázhodi.
- Domuschievi family with generous gesture to Lovech hospitalAdministrator • 2020-04-03 00:30:16A donation of 100 000 leva is received to the Hospital “Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov” through Lovech Municipality, donors are the famous family Petar and Margarita Domuschievi.
- Taneva: No risk of transferring coronavirus through foodAdministrator • 2020-04-02 22:30:18“There is categorically no risk of transferring coronavirus through food. We follow all scientific opinions that come out at different institutes around the world. There is no evidence that contamination by such transmission is possible. ' This is what the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva told NOVA.
- Roberto Gualtieri: Italy's GDP decline by 6% in 2020 is realisticAdministrator • 2020-04-02 21:30:18Italian Economy Minister Roberto Gualtieri said on Wednesday that the country's biggest business lobby's forecast of a 6% gross domestic product decline this year because of the coronavirus crisis was entirely realistic, BNR reports.
- A spike in German retail sales because of the pandemic stockAdministrator • 2020-04-02 20:30:18German households stockpiling of essential goods amid expected tight restrictions and quarantine measures led to strong growth in retail sales in February. This is what official figures published today, quoted by Reuters.
- The Cabinet has identified border crossings through which goods should be imported along the “green corridors”Administrator • 2020-04-02 16:30:16The Council of Ministers identified the border crossings on Bulgarian territory, through which the smooth passage of goods will be ensured along the “green corridors” along the European road network.