- Ryanair suspends flights until JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-25 22:30:08Ryanair airline will have no more commercial flights until June 2020 unless there is a change in government measures to limit the spread of coronavirus. This was announced by the company in a message posted on their website. But planes are on standby for repatriation flights, as well as emergency supplies to Europe of food, medicine and protective equipment.
- Romanians will be able to postpone payment on your bank contributions for 9 monthsAdministrator • 2020-03-25 21:30:17Romanian Finance Minister Florin Cutsu announced that Romanians would be able to postpone payment of their contributions to banks for 9 months and specified that this applies to both individuals and legal entities, Didji24 television reported.
- UN with global plan against coronavirus for $2 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-25 19:30:17UN Secretary-General Antoniou Guteris today announced the launch of a global humanitarian plan to combat the threat of coronavirus in developing countries.
- World Bank and IMF: To ease the debt burden of the poorest countriesAdministrator • 2020-03-25 19:30:04The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) urged official lenders under bilateral agreements to immediately ease the obligations of the world's poorest countries, which suffer severe consequences of the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- Germany approves multibillion-dollar package of measures against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 18:30:13The German Bundestag today approved the multibillion-dollar package of measures to boost the economy and help companies against the economic consequences of the coronavirus, global agencies have reported.
- South Korea saves its economy by $80 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-25 17:30:16On Tuesday, South Korea doubled its planned economic rescue package to 100 trillion won ($80 billion) to save coronavirus affected companies and provide liquidity amid a crisis at stock and commodity bazaars, Reuters informed as cited by Focus.
- KNSB with great news to support 100,000 workersAdministrator • 2020-03-25 16:30:05Nearly 100,000 workers will be able to receive support from the state of 60 per cent of their income in order to preserve jobs — this is what the CNSB estimates show.
- Fibank offers a free package of digital services for its customersAdministrator • 2020-03-25 15:30:18In view of the state of emergency in the country related to the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, First Investment Bank is urging its customers to stay home and provides a number of options to manage the financial resources from the security and comfort of the home.