- Here's how to do if you have a mortgage loan and you don't have any money set aside for contributionsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 19:30:18There are many people who have credits, but how many victims are still not able to say, but surely there are already first affected, credit consultant Tihomir Toshev told BNT.
- By how much the prices of basic groceries in our country have soared VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-21 19:30:05In the last week following the declared state of emergency, we have witnessed a mass hoarding of basic foods. Citizens signaled for artificial inflation of some of the goods, transmits Nova TV.
- Expert predicted a new major collapse in the price of oilAdministrator • 2020-03-21 18:30:15Yarand Rystad, one of the world's leading oil market analysts, in an interview with Norwegian business edition Dagens Naeringsliv predicted a drop in oil prices to $10 a barrel, Focus reports.
- Parliament decided whether the deadlines for loan contributions will be frozenAdministrator • 2020-03-21 17:30:04Parliament rejected the VMRO's proposal to stop the deadlines of the payable contributions to the loans of individuals until the end of the state of emergency.
- Parliament decided: Any employer can do this without the permission of his employees!Administrator • 2020-03-21 16:30:16Parliament adopted Art. 7 of the Act on Actions During the State of Emergency, reported a reporter of the Focus Agency. 90 MPs voted for the text, with no “against” and 28 “abstentions”.
- Volvo Cars takes action to reduce negative impact of COVID-19 virusAdministrator • 2020-03-21 15:30:17The rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus managed to greatly affect Volvo Cars. Conditions predisposing to weakening the market, risk of disruptions in production, as well as concerns for employees complicate the normal activity of the company.
- Important financial news for all companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-21 14:30:16Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance Chairman Menda Stoyanova withdrew her proposal to calculate the advance corporate tax on the basis of last year's profit.
- Kiril Domuschiev with a huge gesture to all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-03-21 14:30:04The entrepreneur and president of KRIB Kirill Domuschiev donates 5000 tests for coronavirus and all drugs purchased by his team for free to the Health Ministry.