- “Veliko Tarnovo Restart” - download the special application from hereAdministrator • 2020-03-21 05:30:03Download from here the special application “Veliko Tarnovo Restart”
- NSI: Salary costs rise at the end of 2019 by 11.7%Administrator • 2020-03-21 04:30:18According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute in the fourth quarter of 2019 the total expenditure of employers per hour worked by their employees increased by 11.9% compared to the same quarter of the previous year, which represents an acceleration of the pace of growth of 10,0% recorded in the third quarter.
- Shorter and flexible working hours due to the coronavirus in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-03-21 03:30:17Turkey will support shorter and flexible working hours for workers to limit the time they spend outside as part of measures to combat the spread of coronavirus, the minister of labour, social policy and family said, as quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
- Covid-19 pandemic could delay launch of new Huawei productsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 01:30:17The launch of new products from Huawei could be delayed because of Covid-19, as spreading the virus abroad is likely to lead to disruption of international supply chains and shortages of key components that the Chinese tech giant will find it difficult to replace, according to experts.
- Emilia Milanova returned to the banking system - becomes a member of the supervision of International Asset BankAdministrator • 2020-03-21 00:30:16Longtime Director of Banking Supervision of BNB Emilia Milanova returns to the banking system. It has been used by BHB to Ctaine Article of the National Acet Bank, the bank said.
- They cut journalists from public hearings and meetings of the EWRCAdministrator • 2020-03-20 21:30:16Journalists, representatives of civil and branch organizations are cut off from open meetings and public discussions of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission. They can track them through an online broadcast via the website http://www.dker.bg/bg/na-zhivo.html.
- With gas getting cheaper by 40.49%, EWRC brings down the price of heating by up to 25 per centAdministrator • 2020-03-20 21:30:04Natural gas will become cheaper from 1 April by 40.49%, from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour. This is what the experts of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission propose. The price will be discussed in an open meeting on March 26.
- And for a train proves the need for travelAdministrator • 2020-03-20 20:30:16Does not change the timetable