- A spike in German retail sales because of the pandemic stockAdministrator • 2020-04-02 20:30:18German households stockpiling of essential goods amid expected tight restrictions and quarantine measures led to strong growth in retail sales in February. This is what official figures published today, quoted by Reuters.
- The Cabinet has identified border crossings through which goods should be imported along the “green corridors”Administrator • 2020-04-02 16:30:16The Council of Ministers identified the border crossings on Bulgarian territory, through which the smooth passage of goods will be ensured along the “green corridors” along the European road network.
- Report: Bulgaria retains 'moderate risk' of late payments and bad receivablesAdministrator • 2020-04-02 15:30:16Despite the complicated economic situation, Bulgaria's rating for now remains at B2 level - a “moderate risk” of late payments and bad claims. This is what it says in a report by Euler Hermes, a commercial credit insurance company. Nine out of 18 surveyed sectors in our country, however, are already in the area of sensitive risk, the company reported.
- Karanikolov signed investment certificates for 180 million BGN.Administrator • 2020-04-02 13:30:18Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov signed five investment certificates, the projects envisage investments of BGN 180.6 million and the creation of 2000 jobs.
- 60 newspapers in Australia have been suspended from printing over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 09:30:22Australia's largest newspaper union News Corp, owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch, announced today it was suspending printing of around 60 regional newspapers because of a drop in advertising profits provoked by the coronavirus pandemic, the BTA quoted France Press as saying.
- At least one million lost their jobs in Europe in 2 weeksAdministrator • 2020-04-02 07:30:17At least one million people have lost their jobs in Europe in the past two weeks, according to the latest survey by the European Trade Union Confederation (ECP), Euronews reported, quoted by Focus.
- Audi donates €5 million in aid against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-02 06:30:05German automotive company Audi (Audi) today announced it is providing €5 million in emergency aid to support medical facilities and care centres in Germany and abroad amid the pandemic, BTA quoted DPA as saying.
- VIVACOM donates first monthly fees for new services in April to fight COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-02 04:30:06The company will also donate 1% of each payment with Pay by VIVACOM