- Borisov with important news about the additional payment of medical workers and pensions! BLITZ TVAdministrator • 2020-03-19 11:30:18“Only a united, strong, disciplined, cold-blooded and smart state can overcome what is happening”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said at the urgent meeting under President Rumen Radev, where the spread of the coronavirus in Bulgaria was discussed.
- Unseen collapse in new car sales in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-03-19 10:30:17Registrations of new cars in Bulgaria collapsed in February, writes money.bg.
- Minister Karanikolov with urgent news about disinfectants in pharmaciesAdministrator • 2020-03-19 09:30:15Along with the coronavirus crisis, the Bulgarian state managed to mobilize.
- Angelkova with bad forecasts for tourismAdministrator • 2020-03-19 08:30:17About 296 thousand people are employed in the tourism sector in Bulgaria, but serious redundancies are ahead, predicted Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova.
- EU crushes COVID-19 with 37 billion euros, here's who takes themAdministrator • 2020-03-19 08:30:05EU Member States will receive aid to combat the coronavirus pandemic from EU funds. This was voted by the permanent representatives of the countries in the Union, BGNES reported.
- “Radio China”: The trend for the development of the Chinese economy has not changedAdministrator • 2020-03-19 03:30:22These days, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that all of the company's stores outside the Greater China area, will remain closed until March 27. Developers conference “WWDC 2020", planned in June, will be held online, with the aim of reducing the risk of spreading the outbreak of the new coronavirus. Cook said that thanks to containing the outbreak in China, all stores in the Greater China region have reopened, Radio China writes.
- The epidemic could shrink Bulgaria's GDP growth to 1.4% in 2020Administrator • 2020-03-19 02:30:24Gross domestic product (GDP) growth in Bulgaria could shrink to 1.4% in 2020 due to the negative effect of the coronavirus epidemic. This is clear from the downgraded forecast of the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (wiiw), published on Tuesday, money.bg reported.
- Greek authorities to pay compensation of those released because of the coronavirus workersAdministrator • 2020-03-19 01:30:17All Greek workers, whose employment contracts have been terminated because their companies are closed because of the coronavirus, will receive €800 in compensation from the state budget in early April. This was stated by the Minister of Finance of Greece Christos Staikouras, as quoted by Sky TV.