- Looking to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 for EU insurersAdministrator • 2020-03-18 19:30:16The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) has published a statement on actions to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on the EU insurance sector, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) reports.
- Seasonal workers cannot leave BanskoAdministrator • 2020-03-18 19:30:04Seasonal workers and tenants of retail establishments and establishments in Bansko cannot leave the city. They complained that yesterday they had pocketed the equipment on their sites, taken out furniture and furnishings, but today it emerged they could not leave.
- UN: About 25 million will be out of work because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-18 18:30:14The COVID-19 pandemic will significantly increase unemployment globally, forcing an estimated 25 million people to be unemployed. This is what the United Nations said today.
- Volkswagen took last resort over coronavirus pandemicAdministrator • 2020-03-18 14:30:04Volkswagen (Volkswagen AG) will halt production this week due to concerns about coronavirus contamination, the German automaker's working council said on Tuesday.
- 200,000 Bulgarians sacked over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-18 13:30:17Companies Calculated BGN 2000 losses per day, according to BIA survey
- Masks in Tarnovo hit 13 bucks and latex gloves chase...Administrator • 2020-03-18 09:30:19Flu masks are the most sought after protective equipment in Veliko Tarnovo. In pharmacies in the old capital, they appear periodically for a short time and run out of lightning.
- Scary news about automotive in Europe!Administrator • 2020-03-18 08:30:16Car maker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is temporarily shutting most of its plants in Europe because of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Austrian airlines suspend all flights from March 18Administrator • 2020-03-18 08:30:04Austrian Airlines suspend all flights from Wednesday night 18 March 2020 until 28 March. The restriction relates to restrictions already imposed on travel around the world, as well as the decline in demand for this type of transport, the airline said. This was announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.