- Annual inflation in February continues to be 3.7%Administrator • 2020-03-17 06:30:21Annual inflation for February - the price rise compared to the same month of 2019, continues to be 3.7%, NSI said. It is only slightly lower than annual inflation in the previous month, but is essentially flat on the index, which was valid almost throughout 2019 - 3.7 per cent.
- Tickets from Athens to Larnaca rose in price seven times - from 70 to 415 eurosAdministrator • 2020-03-17 06:30:06Airline tickets from Athens to Larnaca have risen up to seven times after Cypriot President Nikos Anastasiadis last night announced that entry into Cyprus will only be allowed after the presentation of a medical certificate for a negative sample for the new coronavirus, reports in its electronic edition Cypriot newspaper Filefteros, BTA reported.
- Revenue at US movie theaters fell to lowest level in over 20 yearsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 04:30:16Revenue at North American movie theaters fell to the lowest level in more than 20 years, reaching a total of $55.3 million from Friday to Sunday, global news agencies reported, BTA reports.
- Retail chains: Stocks of goods are sufficientAdministrator • 2020-03-17 03:30:16Stocks of goods in stores are sufficient. Even if an item is exhausted, it is delivered again to stores as quickly as possible. This was reported in a message from members of the Association for Modern Trade.
- “Sofijska Voda” cancels the reading of water meters at homeAdministrator • 2020-03-17 02:30:18“Sofijska Voda” suspends all planned and already announced at the entrances of water meter inspectors until the end of the declared emergency situation, the company said.
- UK PM's spokesman: 8 million in hospitals is 'worst-case scenario'Administrator • 2020-03-17 02:30:05Boris Johnson's spokesman said on Monday that a leaked document from the Department of Public Health England, which said eight million people could be hospitalised because of the coronavirus, was “reasonably the worst case scenario” but “this is not what we expect to happen.”
- Allianz extends deadline for making insurance claimsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 00:30:17In support of the state's efforts for “social isolation” and in order to identify cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Allianz Bulgaria extends the deadline for making insurance claims under insurance “Kasco”, “My car”, “Civil liability of motorists”, “My home”, “Fire” and “Industrial fire” from 5 days to 30 days from the date of occurrence or knowledge of the insurance event, except for the risks “Theft” /"Robbery”, “Fire” and “Flood” under all types of insurance.
- First company on the Bulgarian exchange demanded a stop from tradingAdministrator • 2020-03-16 23:30:18Battery maker Monbat Plc became the first company to demand a suspension of trading in its shares and bonds on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange, Investor.bg reported, citing a request from the company.