- Allianz extends deadline for making insurance claimsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 00:30:17In support of the state's efforts for “social isolation” and in order to identify cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Allianz Bulgaria extends the deadline for making insurance claims under insurance “Kasco”, “My car”, “Civil liability of motorists”, “My home”, “Fire” and “Industrial fire” from 5 days to 30 days from the date of occurrence or knowledge of the insurance event, except for the risks “Theft” /"Robbery”, “Fire” and “Flood” under all types of insurance.
- First company on the Bulgarian exchange demanded a stop from tradingAdministrator • 2020-03-16 23:30:18Battery maker Monbat Plc became the first company to demand a suspension of trading in its shares and bonds on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange, Investor.bg reported, citing a request from the company.
- VIVACOM gives 10,000 MB of Internet to its customersAdministrator • 2020-03-16 22:30:16The smallest viewers will be able to learn English at home with favorite Disney characters
- All plumbing in the country stop going to housesAdministrator • 2020-03-16 21:30:17All water supply operators in the country are suspending the sending of cashers to people's homes to report water meters by 29 March. This was announced at an extraordinary briefing Regional Minister Petya Avramova.
- Cypriot national airline suspends flights until the end of AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-16 20:30:18Cypriot national airline Cyprus Airways has decided to cancel all its flights by the end of April, TASS reported, citing a message posted today on the airline's website.
- The fund for additional compulsory pension insurance can be checked over the Internet and by phoneAdministrator • 2020-03-16 19:30:18Reference on which fund for additional compulsory pension insurance /SPO/ you are insured can be done without visiting an office of the NRA, reports from the revenue agency.
- Evgeny Ivanov: The measures of the Cabinet are workingAdministrator • 2020-03-16 19:30:06Their horizon is for three months, and there may be a plan B, but it's not on the agenda, and I hope it doesn't. Three sets of measures proposed by the Cabinet would enable the real economy to survive and work during the coming three tough months. This was told by BNT the Executive Director of KRIB Evgeny Ivanov.
- This is how to work in Bulgaria in a state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-16 03:30:19“We heard from Gen. Mutafchian that enterprises will survive, but it will not happen by itself. The business assesses the measures taken in the field of protecting people's health as adequate. But so far we have not seen measures to protect the economy.