- Greek authorities to pay compensation of those released because of the coronavirus workersAdministrator • 2020-03-19 01:30:17All Greek workers, whose employment contracts have been terminated because their companies are closed because of the coronavirus, will receive €800 in compensation from the state budget in early April. This was stated by the Minister of Finance of Greece Christos Staikouras, as quoted by Sky TV.
- The concessionaires of the sea beaches “Garden - Central” - part 2 and “Elenite”Administrator • 2020-03-19 00:30:18“Alfa Dilea” Ltd. is designated as concessionaire on the sea beach “Gradina - Central” - part 2, Sozopol Municipality, Burgas region, and “Mirikal” Ltd. as concessionaire on the beach “Elenite”, municipality of Nessebar, Burgas region.
- Angelkova: To stop the 14 days deadline for tour operators to return moneyAdministrator • 2020-03-18 23:30:05To suspend the period of 14 days in which tour operators under law are obliged to return the money upon cancellation of a trip. This was proposed at a meeting of the economic committee in parliament, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova. If this does not happen, they will go bankrupt, she said, because they paid airlines and hotels and needed time. The minister also developed the idea of vouchers for future holidays on the model of airline carriers.
- The tourism industry wants to be able to give vouchers for future periodsAdministrator • 2020-03-18 20:30:20Ministry of Tourism and the Commission for Consumer Protection to issue a clear and unambiguous statement that in the current exceptional conditions, tour operators have the right to offer their customers vouchers for using the amounts paid in future periods and offer them to revalidate the purchased vacation trips for future periods, in time, not earlier than 2021.
- Looking to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 for EU insurersAdministrator • 2020-03-18 19:30:16The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) has published a statement on actions to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on the EU insurance sector, the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) reports.
- Seasonal workers cannot leave BanskoAdministrator • 2020-03-18 19:30:04Seasonal workers and tenants of retail establishments and establishments in Bansko cannot leave the city. They complained that yesterday they had pocketed the equipment on their sites, taken out furniture and furnishings, but today it emerged they could not leave.
- UN: About 25 million will be out of work because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-18 18:30:14The COVID-19 pandemic will significantly increase unemployment globally, forcing an estimated 25 million people to be unemployed. This is what the United Nations said today.
- Volkswagen took last resort over coronavirus pandemicAdministrator • 2020-03-18 14:30:04Volkswagen (Volkswagen AG) will halt production this week due to concerns about coronavirus contamination, the German automaker's working council said on Tuesday.