- Measures against COVID-19 in Turkey hit HaskovliasAdministrator • 2020-03-15 22:30:19Turkey is starting to gradually introduce restrictions to stop the spread of the coronavirus. So far, 5 cases of patients have been registered on the territory of the country. Turkey, however, does not report which towns the sick are in, writes haskovo.live.
- Middle Eastern countries give billions of dollars to tackle economy with coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:20The United Arab Emirates (UAE) central bank announced a $27 billion incentive package to address the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the Associated Press reported.
- Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange shuts trading halls over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:05The Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (ADX) announced today that it was temporarily closing all its trading halls until a second announcement because of the global spread of the corovanirus, Reuters reported.
- The government in The Hague has decided to save Amsterdam's Schiphol AirportAdministrator • 2020-03-15 19:30:16The Dutch government will do “everything necessary” to save the Air France-KLM holding and Amsterdam's Schiphol airport. This is what Dutch Finance Minister Vopke Hukstra said today, as quoted by Reuters.
- Expert: I expect a freeze in fuel prices, no declineAdministrator • 2020-03-15 18:30:16It is logical in our country not to expect fuel prices to fall as in other countries, as we buy oil from Russia. Let's not expect in times decline. The reduction will be rather percentage, former Deputy Foreign Minister Milen Keremedchiev told bTV.
- And NII with extraordinary measures because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 05:30:19The National Insurance Institute (NSSI) introduces emergency measures in relation to the declared state of emergency in the country and in order to protect the health of citizens.
- Gen. Mutafchiski: We need to be cautious, because it can “break” the stateAdministrator • 2020-03-15 05:30:05According to all those analyzing the situation, the most important thing is to keep the social distance. This is the philosophy of all the measures that are being taken. That's what Chief of Crisis Staff General said. Ventzislav Mutafchiyski in “Panorama” on BNT.
- Fandakova revealed how long the food will reach in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-03-15 04:30:06“Bulgaria has developed with crunches for 2 years. Môl, ne ce poddwaitte na panic c prézapacyawane na crani”. This call was made by the proofile in the feycbuk the mayor of the Yordanka Fandakova.