- Very bad news about the import of old cars in our countryAdministrator • 2020-03-14 12:30:17Imports of old cars in our country are blocked because of the coronavirus. 80% of the second-hand car deliveries so far were from Italy. Many cars in Italian car dealerships have already been paid for by Bulgarian traders, but their import into the country is hampered.
- COVID-19 hit cruelly on the property market! Apartment in Sofia fell by 1 200 000 BGN! PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-03-14 11:30:16One of the illustrative examples of reduced value is a luxury apartment in the prestigious metropolitan district “Iztok”.
- Forbes: The richest people in the world relieved by billions!Administrator • 2020-03-14 10:30:18Almost $78 billion a day lost the world's 20 richest people because of the biggest collapse of key indexes since October 1987 on the New York Stock Exchange. Such data announced the Forbes edition.
- Fibank customers will use credit payments reliefAdministrator • 2020-03-14 09:30:18In relation to the measures taken by the European and national institutions aimed at incentivising banks to continue to finance and provide the necessary support to households and businesses experiencing temporary difficulties, Fibank (First Investment Bank) enables all their clients to postpone credit payments if they themselves or their businesses are somehow affected by the coronavirus situation (COVID-19).
- Daritkova with important words about the chaos in shops and pharmaciesAdministrator • 2020-03-14 08:30:20Anyone who refuses compulsory isolation will be fined BGN 5,000. We had to make a change to the Public Procurement Act. An exception will be allowed to provide medical institutions with the necessary funds and materials, GERB President Daniela Daritkova said at an extraordinary briefing in the National Assembly.
- Will we get our money back on cancelled trips because of the coronavirus?Administrator • 2020-03-14 08:30:06Boom of complaints about cancellation of trips outside Bulgaria reported by the European Consumer Centre in Bulgaria. In just three days the complaints filed are 30 for Bulgaria and 1200 for the whole European Union, BNT reported.
- Rumen Galabinov: The recession in the global economy is already a factAdministrator • 2020-03-14 05:30:16As logical and timely identified on the broadcast of BTV Rumen Galabinov the measures proposed by the government to combat coronavirus. Emil Harsev said that since January there has been a slowdown in the economy. In addition, Covid-19 negatively affects tourism and restaurant business. “The recession in the global economy is already a fact”, Galabinov adds.
- New consumer experience for Plovdiv people from 20 March 2020Administrator • 2020-03-14 04:30:18Mr. Bricolage started implementing its new commercial concept in Bulgaria from the first shop of the French brand in Plovdiv