- Varna Airport: Canceled flights for May and JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-14 01:30:05For now, all 17 winter destinations except Milan are being served. Some airlines, however, have cancelled their flights from late March to the end of May. Such are flights to Moscow, to Tel Aviv - canceled flights are from April to June, and charters to Antalya are suspended until early May. Flights from Varna to Istanbul on 30 and 31 March have also been cancelled. For now, this is the situation, the press service of the airport said for “24 Hours”.
- Vasil Bozhkov's Eurobet also demanded bankruptcyAdministrator • 2020-03-14 00:30:17A second gambling company of businessman Vasil Bozhkov has also requested bankruptcy, it is clear from documents in the Commercial Register.
- Italy bans short share sales over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-13 23:30:18Italy's market regulator, Consob, banned the “short” sale of 85 shares after the Milan boss collapsed 17 per cent yesterday, making the day the worst in market history, Reuters reported.
- Over 95% of China's large firms outside Hubei have renewed workAdministrator • 2020-03-13 22:30:05About 60 per cent of small and medium-sized enterprises and over 95 per cent of large firms in China, outside the epicentre of the Coronavirus province of Hubei, have renewed work. This was announced by Chinese Deputy Minister for Industry Affairs Sin Gubbin, quoted by Reuters and investor.bg.
- Germany does not rule out nationalisation to save tradeAdministrator • 2020-03-13 21:30:21Germany's Economy Minister Peter Altmaier did not rule out temporarily nationalising certain companies if this proved to be the only way to support in a situation of collapse of international supply chains and demand, Dnevnik reports.
- Fantastico stores will allow 5 to 30 people to shop at the same timeAdministrator • 2020-03-13 21:30:07In connection with the spread of COVID-19 in the country and the declared state of emergency, Fantastico retail chain is taking the following unprecedented measures:
- Germany with 'unlimited loans' for coronavirus hit firmsAdministrator • 2020-03-13 20:30:22German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz said on Friday that the government would “provide loans without restrictions” to companies affected by the coronavirus pandemic, BHP reported.
- The average social security income for the country for January is BGN 1037.56Administrator • 2020-03-13 20:30:04The National Insurance Institute announces that the amount of the average social security income for the country for January 2020 is BGN 1037.56. This was announced by the press center of the NSSI.