- “Sofijska Voda” cancels the reading of water meters at homeAdministrator • 2020-03-17 02:30:18“Sofijska Voda” suspends all planned and already announced at the entrances of water meter inspectors until the end of the declared emergency situation, the company said.
- UK PM's spokesman: 8 million in hospitals is 'worst-case scenario'Administrator • 2020-03-17 02:30:05Boris Johnson's spokesman said on Monday that a leaked document from the Department of Public Health England, which said eight million people could be hospitalised because of the coronavirus, was “reasonably the worst case scenario” but “this is not what we expect to happen.”
- Allianz extends deadline for making insurance claimsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 00:30:17In support of the state's efforts for “social isolation” and in order to identify cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Allianz Bulgaria extends the deadline for making insurance claims under insurance “Kasco”, “My car”, “Civil liability of motorists”, “My home”, “Fire” and “Industrial fire” from 5 days to 30 days from the date of occurrence or knowledge of the insurance event, except for the risks “Theft” /"Robbery”, “Fire” and “Flood” under all types of insurance.
- First company on the Bulgarian exchange demanded a stop from tradingAdministrator • 2020-03-16 23:30:18Battery maker Monbat Plc became the first company to demand a suspension of trading in its shares and bonds on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange, Investor.bg reported, citing a request from the company.
- VIVACOM gives 10,000 MB of Internet to its customersAdministrator • 2020-03-16 22:30:16The smallest viewers will be able to learn English at home with favorite Disney characters
- All plumbing in the country stop going to housesAdministrator • 2020-03-16 21:30:17All water supply operators in the country are suspending the sending of cashers to people's homes to report water meters by 29 March. This was announced at an extraordinary briefing Regional Minister Petya Avramova.
- Cypriot national airline suspends flights until the end of AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-16 20:30:18Cypriot national airline Cyprus Airways has decided to cancel all its flights by the end of April, TASS reported, citing a message posted today on the airline's website.
- The fund for additional compulsory pension insurance can be checked over the Internet and by phoneAdministrator • 2020-03-16 19:30:18Reference on which fund for additional compulsory pension insurance /SPO/ you are insured can be done without visiting an office of the NRA, reports from the revenue agency.