- This is how to work in Bulgaria in a state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-16 03:30:19“We heard from Gen. Mutafchian that enterprises will survive, but it will not happen by itself. The business assesses the measures taken in the field of protecting people's health as adequate. But so far we have not seen measures to protect the economy.
- Karanikolov: If we have to build everything again!Administrator • 2020-03-16 02:30:19“The main priority of society and our state must be health. If we allow this infection with the coronavirus in our enterprises and in our public life, it will affect our economy even more negatively”, the Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov commented.
- Important economic news is expected within hours, concerning all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-03-16 01:30:05Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva and Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov will give a briefing today at 16.00 at the Council of Ministers. This was reported by the government information service.
- Ninova calls for radical economic measures over the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-16 00:30:06It is good that funds were found to support medical personnel, we propose to impose a moratorium on household payments - electricity, heating, telephone, water.
- In Sliven pharmacies there are protective masks again, but...Administrator • 2020-03-15 23:30:19Disposable protective masks and disinfectants disappeared from the market again appeared in Sliven pharmacies and drugstores, but at startling for customers and pharmacists themselves prices, “Trud” writes.
- Measures against COVID-19 in Turkey hit HaskovliasAdministrator • 2020-03-15 22:30:19Turkey is starting to gradually introduce restrictions to stop the spread of the coronavirus. So far, 5 cases of patients have been registered on the territory of the country. Turkey, however, does not report which towns the sick are in, writes haskovo.live.
- Middle Eastern countries give billions of dollars to tackle economy with coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:20The United Arab Emirates (UAE) central bank announced a $27 billion incentive package to address the economic effects of the coronavirus pandemic, the Associated Press reported.
- Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange shuts trading halls over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-15 20:30:05The Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (ADX) announced today that it was temporarily closing all its trading halls until a second announcement because of the global spread of the corovanirus, Reuters reported.