- Brussels ends ghost flights over EuropeAdministrator • 2020-03-12 03:30:23πpez poclednitis days yn nebeto nad eupopa fly mnozhectvo ppazny camolets. Buppei che from the road to Italy nappimep, avio-ompaniite you should continue to use 80 ppocene from the end of the year To do not endanger them, cpoped ppavilatta na eupopejciya.
- PHOTO showed how people are stocked in the Rhodope MountainsAdministrator • 2020-03-12 03:30:04The call “Don't panic!” did not catch a dikish among the population at all, writes 24Rhodopi.
- Cheaper heating from April, Bulgargaz offers EWRC the reduction to be...Administrator • 2020-03-12 02:30:19Bulgargaz offers EWRC to confirm in April the price of natural gas to be cheaper by 40% or by 17.83 BGN. /mWh.
- China Consumer Price Index for February rose to 5.2%Administrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:21China's consumer price index for the month of February has risen to 5.2 percent year-on-year, but analysts expect it to drop as the country's outbreak subsides, Radio China reports.
- Milen Velchev: We are entering an economic recession because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:05In the economy, the influence of the coronavirus is already strongly felt by looking at the indicators of the exchange. On Monday it dropped 7% and climbed 5% on Monday. Such fluctuations are unprecedented. I expect more downturns on the exchange, commented former Finance Minister Milen Velchev on the BBC air.
- Iran's COVID-19 expansion won't seriously affect crude oil importsAdministrator • 2020-03-11 23:30:07The situation with the COVID-19 outbreak in Iran is extremely severe, but this will not seriously affect its exports of crude oil to China or the work of Chinese enterprises there, analysts say, Radio China reports.
- The impact of the coronavirus will be similar to the financial crisis of 2008.Administrator • 2020-03-11 21:30:23European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde warned European leaders of an imminent major economic shock, noting that the impact the new Covid-19 coronavirus could inflict on the continent's economy would be similar to that of the global financial crisis in 2008, transmits BHP.
- NSI: The nights spent in January 2020 are by 19.8% more compared to January 2019Administrator • 2020-03-11 21:30:09The nights spent in accommodation establishments in the country in January 2020 was by 19.8% more compared to the same month of 2019. This is the statistics of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).