- OPEC's $26.53 per barrel of oilAdministrator • 2020-03-26 14:30:16The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) average oil price rose to $26.53 per barrel yesterday, the cartel informed today on its site.
- Airlines facing collapse over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 13:30:16The coronavirus pandemic could be an apocalypse for civil aviation if governments do not help it financially, and urgently. For airline survival, nearly $200 billion will be needed, the International Air Transport Association estimates, BNT reported.
- White House and Senate agree on economic stimulus planAdministrator • 2020-03-26 13:30:03The White House and Senate have reached agreement on the $2 trillion plan to mitigate the economic effect of the coronavirus in the United States, Reuters and France Press reported. This was reported by the BTA.
- Greece expects easing of restrictions as early as late AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-26 12:30:17The main scenario in Greece is for a gradual repeal of the restrictive measures since the end of April, the newspaper Kathimerini writes. According to the publication, the country is in the hoop of restrictions of unknown duration, but they are unlikely to be cancelled before the end of next month.
- In Greece, economic support measures are already being implemented because of Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-26 11:30:19Since yesterday, the implementation of economic support measures for companies and households affected by the new coronavirus pandemic began in Greece, Kathimerini reports. In a special electronic platform, workers whose employment contracts have been temporarily terminated submit declarations for assistance of EUR 800.
- Alibegov: 60 to 40 measure won't work for establishmentsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 11:30:06The 60-40 measure will not work for small businesses because it is currently not working and it will be so for months, Richard Alibegov, president of the Association of Establishments in Bulgaria, told BBC VV. Thus, he commented on the government's proposal to take over 60% of the salaries of employees in proven companies, so as not to be made redundant. The condition is for the remaining 40% to be borne by employers.
- Chyna Unicom reported 11 per cent profit growth despite lower earningsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 10:30:17Chinese telecom operator Chyna Unicom said Monday its net profit reported 11 percent growth in 2019, despite a slight drop in revenue amid fierce competition in the sector, Radio China reports.
- They take the license of “Eurofootball”Administrator • 2020-03-26 09:30:05The license of the bookmaker Eurofootball Ltd will be revoked today by the State Gambling Commission, the company said. The meeting is from 11 o'clock and has only two points relating to the license of “Eurofootball”.