- Economist Bogdanov with a brilliant explanation of the measure 60/40Administrator • 2020-03-31 16:30:03Such economic measures as 60/40 are being considered in many European countries and similar measures were used in a previous crisis in 2008, so this is not new.
- VIVACOM and United Group donate BGN 900,000 to the Ministry of Health for dealing with COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-31 15:30:17Mobile operator Vivacom and its buyer United Group (United Group) donate BGN 900,000 to the Ministry of Health to control the spread of coronavirus in Bulgaria, the telecom said on Monday.
- Prof. Bobeva estimated with precision how much the Bulgarian will be impoverished because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-31 14:30:1810 -15% will be our real impoverishment taking into account inflation. This predicted the former Minister of Trade Prof. Daniela Bobeva.
- Arsenal military plant opens under strict safeguardsAdministrator • 2020-03-31 13:30:07The Arsenal military plant Kazanlak starts work tomorrow after the two-week quarantine imposed by management to protect people's health, BNT reported.
- WTI oil price fell below $20 for the first time since 2002Administrator • 2020-03-31 08:30:17The price of oil brand WTI fell below $20 per barrel for the first time since 2002, RIA Novosti reported.
- Chinese industry recovered 98.6% of productionAdministrator • 2020-03-31 08:30:04Industrial enterprises in China were able to resume production to an average of up to 98.6 percent, said Deputy Industry Minister Sin Gobin.
- The largest auto parts plant in Pazardzhik temporarily suspends operationsAdministrator • 2020-03-31 07:30:17The largest factory for the production of automotive parts in Pazardzhik temporarily stops operations and as of Monday 2 thousand workers go on leave, BNR reports.
- Von der Leyen confirms coronbonds are being consideredAdministrator • 2020-03-31 07:30:04After last week the Eurogroup finance ministers disagreed with the idea of issuing common debt within the euro area, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen confirmed that the possibility of so-called “coronabonds” (coronabonds) is actually being considered.