- Kiril Petkov: Commission enters the State Consolidation CompanyAdministrator • 2021-05-27 20:30:04“I appointed the commission, which entered the BDB, but with new members, to enter the State Consolidation Company. The Industrial Zones and the Bulgarian Insurance Agency will be checked.
- BNB: Minister Petkov asked for a rock in BDB before taking over, then withdrew themAdministrator • 2021-05-27 19:30:14At present, there is no new request for approval in the central bank
- Ramadan Atalay: TPP, photovoltaics and NPP to go out on the free marketAdministrator • 2021-05-27 18:30:15The obligations of the National Electricity Company and the obligations of the Bulgarian Energy Holding are not new. They are prominent as well as the worrying obligation of “Maritsa East 2" TPP, said on the air of “Already from the Day” on BNT Ramadan Atalay, member of the Central Operations Bureau of MRF.
- Radev: The climate neutral economy hides its risksAdministrator • 2021-05-27 02:30:04Bulgaria risks losing autonomy because 50% of the country's energy mix comes from coal and this makes us independent of resources, technologies, people
- Increases the power of the sixth unit of Kozloduy NPPAdministrator • 2021-05-27 01:30:03At 20:30, the power rise of the sixth unit of Kozloduy NPP began, which at 11:30 on the same day was temporarily limited to 50%.
- The composition of the audit committee of the Bulgarian Development Bank has been changedAdministrator • 2021-05-27 00:30:16With a decision of the Minister of Economy, in his capacity of exercising the rights of the state as sole owner of the capital of the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) and in accordance with the requirements of the Independent Financial Audit Act (FAFRS), the composition of the audit committee of the Bulgarian Bank was changed for Development (BDB), the ministry said.
- U.S.-China Business Council: Exports to China bring benefits to nearly all U.S. states and industriesAdministrator • 2021-05-27 00:30:04Exports to China have brought benefits to nearly all U.S. states and industries, the U.S.-China Business Council (USCBC) said Tuesday during a conference held in Shanghai.
- Minister Hristo Bozukov ordered an audit in Irrigation Systems EADAdministrator • 2021-05-26 23:30:15The Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Prof. Dr. Hristo Bozukov ordered an audit to be carried out in Irrigation Systems EAD. The subject of the verification will be the determination of estimated prices in the conduct of public contracts, the company's obligations, the authorising transactions, determination of the composition and remuneration of the Board of Directors, as well as the concluded civil contracts and those with persons who have acquired the right to pension. This was reported on the website of the departement.