- Over 200,000 filed their annual tax returnsAdministrator • 2020-04-08 13:30:16Income of individuals is announced by the end of April
- Employers can hire on a second employment contract workers on unpaid leave from other firmsAdministrator • 2020-04-08 11:30:16Workers who are on unpaid leave due to the suspension or contraction of their undertakings because of the state of emergency introduced may be employed on a second contract by other employers whose activities have not been harmed. The employment of a second employment contract shall not require permission from the employer with whom the employee has concluded a basic employment contract, unless there is an explicit prohibition thereof. This is reported by the press center of the General Labor Inspectory/GIT/.
- Japan boosts its economy by nearly $1 trillionAdministrator • 2020-04-08 10:30:05Japan's government has approved an emergency package of economic measures worth 108.2 trillion yen ($993 billion) and budget spending of 39.5 trillion to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- They launch an extraordinary flight for Bulgarians from Milan to Sofia on April 9Administrator • 2020-04-08 08:30:17Airline “Air Dolomiti” plans a flight Milan /Malpensa/ - Sofia on Thursday 9 April, at 10 o'clock Italian time, which is due to arrive in Sofia at 12.50. This was reported for “24 Hours” by our Consulate General in Milan.
- Ifo Institute: Expectations for German industry have dropped recordAdministrator • 2020-04-08 08:30:04German industrial production is likely to fall sharply in the second quarter, the Ifo Institute (ifo) said today, after its index measuring expectations for developments in this sector reported the biggest decline since its inception in 1991.
- Energy consumption in the country so far is not affected by the quarantine due to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-08 07:30:16Electricity consumption in Bulgaria has so far not been affected by the declared quarantine due to COVID-19. This shows an analysis by the Energy Management Institute.
- Portugal increases loans to mitigate coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-08 06:30:08Portugal is increasing its credit lines for companies experiencing difficulties over the coronavirus pandemic to a total of 4.2 billion euros, the government said, after the European Commission approved a financial package to support government finances, Reuters reported.
- Turkey puts lemons exports under controlAdministrator • 2020-04-08 05:30:16Turkey is bringing lemons exports under control amid increased domestic demand in connection with the coronavirus pandemic, reported in. Hurriyet Daily News”, referring to an official announcement published today in the Turkish State Gazette.