- NHIF paid BGN 53 million for March and April for work under adverse conditionsAdministrator • 2021-05-10 21:30:04The NHIF paid nearly BGN 53 million in March and in April to medical staff for working under adverse conditions during an exceptional epidemic situation, and in this amount are the funds paid for vaccination against COVID-19. This is written in the transcript of the meeting of the Supervisory Board, held on April 22, at which the current implementation of the budget of the NHIF was discussed. The transcript is published on the website of the Health Fund. BGN 36.7 million were paid for the activity in January and for the activity in February - BGN 37.8 million. These funds are provided in the budget of the NHIF by transfer from the budget of the Ministry of Health.
- Stores in Czech Republic reopen after six-month closuresAdministrator • 2021-05-10 20:30:15Stores in the Czech Republic are opening again today, although expectations of an initial influx of customers have not been justified, DPA reported.
- Higher deficit does not postpone the euro in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-05-10 19:30:04Bulgaria will not change the date for the introduction of the euro despite the increase in the budget deficit and it remains 1 javuars 2024. This is clear from the Convergence Programme for the period 2021-2023. It was adopted by the government on May 5, and today it was published on the Treasury website.
- Financial Supervision Commission self-references to “Gradus”, commissioned inspectionAdministrator • 2021-05-10 18:30:14The Financial Supervision Commission has self-referred and commissioned an inspection of the activities of the public company “Gradus” JSC for compliance with the applicable special legislation from the moment of acquiring the status of a public company. This is reported by the regulator.
- Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie DavittAdministrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16In the near term, the Hainan Port Free Trade Area is likely to become the world's largest duty-free market if the current growth trend continues, according to a joint report by KPMG China and The Moodie Davitt Report, Radio China reports.
- The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly stateAdministrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04“There are no flights for tourists from Russia until May. How the situation will unfold so far no one can say yet. Let's hope that everything will be easier and better,” the Consul General of Russia in Varna Vladimir Klimanov said in Dobrich at the celebrations for May 9th.
- National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03At the end of March 2021, the money in circulation reached BGN 21 208.7 million. For a one-year period (compared to the end of March 2020) they rose by 15.4 per cent, or by BGN 2825.5 million, reported by the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/.
- Bulgarians at 40-50 are more likely to study for a new professionAdministrator • 2021-05-08 19:30:15According to results obtained from an unrepresentative study of attitudes of participants in vocational training courses, made by the National Agency for Vocational Training and Education (NAPO), the most active participation in trainings for a profession have people aged between 40-49 years (34 percent), followed by the group of 30-39 year olds (29 percent), the NAPO reported.