- The Ministry of Tourism has paid over BGN 5.6 million to tour operatorsAdministrator • 2021-03-02 20:30:14The Ministry of Tourism paid more than 5.6 million levs to 86 companies performing tour operator and turagent activities. The funds are allocated from the state budget and amount to total BGN 51 million. This is one of the measures taken by the Ministry of Tourism to help the sector overcome the consequences of COVID-19. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Zhelyazkov signed an air transport agreement with Saudi ArabiaAdministrator • 2021-03-02 19:30:15Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov and the Minister of Transport of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saleh al-Jasser signed an Air Communications Agreement and Memorandum between the Government of Bulgaria and the Government of Saudi Arabia.
- Fitch raised the outlook of the credit rating of the Bulgarian Development BankAdministrator • 2021-03-02 03:30:14International rating agency Fitch confirmed the Bulgarian Development Bank's (BDB) long-term credit rating to 'BBB' (Latin letters) and raised its outlook from stable to positive, the agency said.
- Richard Alibegov: About 20% of the establishments will not open at allAdministrator • 2021-03-02 02:30:13We've taken absolutely every measure. 50% will be the capacity of the establishments, the staff will be wearing masks, there are disinfectants everywhere. This is what the President of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Richard Alibegov said, quoted BNT as saying.
- A confused vignette will already be able to correctAdministrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04Change in the law makes it possible not to pay a second time if we got the data wrong
- Check the health of the bee familiesAdministrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03As of today, the Regional Directorates of Food Safety (OBH) are starting inspections throughout the country on the health status of bee families and their registration. This was reported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry.
- First Investment Bank launches entirely online creditAdministrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03Fibank (First Investment Bank) offers its customers remote signing of consumer loan documents.The innovative solution the bank upgraded with the granting of the loan entirely online, through a few clicks and can be used by individuals who are not customers. The amount of lending is high — up to 80 000 leva or their equivalent in euro, with a long term of up to 10 years, the PIB said.
- 25% growth in daily production of raw steel in China in FebruaryAdministrator • 2021-03-01 21:30:13China's major steel businesses reported average production growth of 24.38 per cent year-on-year in February, figures from the local National Iron and Steel Association show, Radio China reported.