- IMF adopts secure deep recession in Europe in 2020 because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-30 21:30:16The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said today that the onset of a deep recession on the European continent in 2020 seems certain due to the severe economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, France Press reported.
- BGN 3.5 million for the realization of native lambAdministrator • 2020-03-30 19:30:17The state aid application period is from 31 March to 31 May 2020, with subsidies to be paid by 30 June 2020.
- Kristalina Georgieva praised Borisov and promised...Administrator • 2020-03-30 07:30:03With IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva, we discussed in a telephone conversation the world's coronavirus pandemic and the measures that are being taken to contain the crisis and reduce its negative consequences. This was announced in the social network Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- Angelkova said how she would save the tourism businessAdministrator • 2020-03-30 06:30:04Vouchers up to 25 thousand euros will support small and medium businesses in tourism, Nikolina Angelkova reported on the air of Nova TV.
- The British cried: Bulgarians to come, otherwise we are left without...Administrator • 2020-03-30 04:30:16Fruit and vegetables will run out if British charter planes do not bring in agricultural workers from Eastern Europe. This is what the British in. The Guardian.
- Slovenia devised a unique way to help small businessesAdministrator • 2020-03-30 02:30:16The coronavirus outbreak in Slovenia is having the biggest impact on small businesses, the analysis in the state shows. To help them, a private company has created a website and mobile app with which citizens will be able to buy services that they will receive after the end of the isolation and epidemic.
- Goranov with breaking news that concerns the whole of Bulgaria!Administrator • 2020-03-30 01:30:16Next week, he is preparing for a proposal to update the budget. This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov in front of Nova TV.
- The BNB chief with great news for all Bulgarians with creditsAdministrator • 2020-03-30 00:30:16The banking sector is in very good conditioning. He is ready for this crisis, especially if we are talking about horizons 3 and 6 months. This is what BNB Governor Dimitar Radev told Nova TV.