- Goranov with breaking news that concerns the whole of Bulgaria!Administrator • 2020-03-30 01:30:16Next week, he is preparing for a proposal to update the budget. This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov in front of Nova TV.
- The BNB chief with great news for all Bulgarians with creditsAdministrator • 2020-03-30 00:30:16The banking sector is in very good conditioning. He is ready for this crisis, especially if we are talking about horizons 3 and 6 months. This is what BNB Governor Dimitar Radev told Nova TV.
- Ivan Neykov: We should give the money not for unemployed but for activitiesAdministrator • 2020-03-29 23:30:19We should give money not for unemployed people, but for activities. The state should not give employers money to keep workers in small restaurants, for example, but order them jobs. This was what former Social Minister Ivan Neykov told BNR.
- Italian man died on Balkan Stream trackAdministrator • 2020-03-29 22:30:18A 62-year-old Italian, running a pipe laying machine died on the track of “Balkan Stream” in the village. Guest, Dolna Mitropolia municipality on Saturday. This was announced by Bulgartransgaz, notified by the association “Consortium Arkad”.
- Kazakhstan withdrew from its sovereign fund over $4 billion against the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-29 21:30:19Kazakhstan will benefit from its national fund 1.825 trillion tenge ($4.1 billion) extra this year, Information and Communication Minister Dauren Abayev said today, quoted by Reuters.
- Vasil Velev: We do not want more money, but with these to support the most companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-29 21:30:07Urgent repair of the law is required, says the chairman of the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria
- Economist Georgi Angelov: This crisis is a jobs crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-29 20:30:17This crisis is a jobs crisis, we need to keep workers so we can recover. This is what the economist Georgi Angelov said, BTV reported.
- Dimitar Radev: Bank loans can be deferredAdministrator • 2020-03-29 19:30:16Depositors need to know- their money in a safe place