- Daniel Mitov: The COVID-19 crisis showed our dependence on ChinaAdministrator • 2020-04-15 23:30:17The coronavirus pandemic will not radically change the world, it will remain the same and 24 hours after the restrictions are dropped and quarantine, restaurants will fill up, former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov said in “Face to Face” on BBC.
- Kristalina Georgieva: More than $8 trillion will be needed to exit the global economic crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-15 22:30:16The world community will have to mobilise more than $8 trillion to reverse the current global economic crisis, TASS quoted Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Kristalina Georgieva as saying at a press conference in Washington.
- Experts with a hot forecast for the price of gasolineAdministrator • 2020-04-15 21:30:16Retention of fuel prices despite the reduced yield agreed by OPEC+ predicted by the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. In front of BNT, the chairman of the organization Zivradar Terziev commented that the demand for fuels in Bulgaria decreased by almost 50% compared to April last year, facts.bg wrote.
- From the VMRO with an important proposal for all those who wish to rest the summerAdministrator • 2020-04-15 20:30:15The VMRO issued a proposal related to saving people and the economy in a pandemic. The party insists on vouchers for Bulgarians to plan their holidays and for food native production.
- Nikolay Vassilev predicts will bite us inflation because of the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-15 19:30:17I am very glad that maybe for the 20th time a prime minister or government says that we will apply for membership in the ERM zone. After all these years we haven't done it, now's a good time.
- Economist from BAS: A second update of the budget can be expectedAdministrator • 2020-04-15 19:30:04Three scenarios for the socio-economic consequences in Bulgaria from the spread of COVID-19 were developed by the Institute for Economic Research at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, as BLIC has already reported. The most possible — peak at the end of June.
- Bulgargaz will return 45 million to businessAdministrator • 2020-04-15 17:30:14Bulgargaz has to find a solution on how to return the overpaid BGN 45 million to the businesses they have paid on the free market for natural gas. This was decided by the MPs after adopting the amendments to the Energy Act at second reading, Nova Television specifies.
- Japan with additional measures for the economy because of the consequences of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-15 14:30:05The Japanese government is preparing an additional budget for the 2020 financial year, which began on April 1, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told parliament today, quoted by Kyodo and TASS. The goal is to make the country's economy more easily overcome the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.