- ECB: Euro zone banks not to buy own shares at least until OctoberAdministrator • 2020-03-29 06:30:04The European Central Bank (ECB) today asked euro area banks not to pay dividends and not to buy their own shares while the Covid-19 pandemic lasts, France Press reported.
- Kristalina Georgieva: The entire IMF credit resource may be for countries affected by Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-29 03:30:17The world economy may fall into a more severe recession than in 2009. This was stated by the managing director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva, Reuters reported, the agency BNR quoted.
- Forecast: Prices for some foods may decline for a long timeAdministrator • 2020-03-29 03:30:04I will not be surprised if some groceries notice a longer reduction in prices, said on BNT the chief executive of the Sofia Stock Exchange Vasil Simov.
- Financiers expect fuels to fall by at least 20 st.Administrator • 2020-03-29 02:30:19Financiers expect fuels to fall by at least 20 st. At the moment, the margin of gas stations is over 30 st., it may also shrink because of the crisis.
- Karanikolov: The measures taken so far in support of the economy will not be the onlyAdministrator • 2020-03-29 02:30:05Bulgaria is among the first countries to submit economic measures because of the economic blockage triggered by the coronavirus pandemic. No one has ever said, however, that these will be the only measures, commented Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov, “Investor”.
- Nikolova: Tomorrow by noon there will be a final text of the project for 60/40Administrator • 2020-03-29 00:30:06Employers and trade union organizations, with the exception of AICB and CRIB, have supported the updated draft Decree of the Council of Ministers for determining the terms and conditions for payment of compensation to employers who have stopped working due to the declared state of emergency.
- The program for student brigades Work and travel is not suspended, it is postponed until 13 MayAdministrator • 2020-03-28 23:30:06In connection with the information about the “suspension” of the student program Work and Travel /WAT/, known in Bulgaria as a program for student brigades in the USA, the Association of Agencies for International Cultural Exchange states that the program is regulated by the US State Department through sponsoring organizations and American employers, not being suspended by the host country at present.
- Free umbrella and sun lounger along the Bulgarian Sea because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 22:30:07The contagion that came from the far eastern lands brought us a state of emergency, but also a lot of hope. Not just for healing and a more recent victory over the virus, but also for salvation for the economy and for fixing many other things.