- Muriel Penicaud: Subsidising leave in France will cost over €20 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 15:30:16France's state program to subsidize forced leave will string over 20 billion euros ($21.73 billion), Tough Minister Muriel Penicaud reported today, quoted by Reuters.
- Oil price soars in global marketsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 14:30:14Growth marks the price of oil. Investors expect the world's biggest producers to agree to cut production at their meeting later this Thursday, BBC reports.
- Denmark: Our economy could shrink by 3 to 6 per cent in 2020Administrator • 2020-04-10 13:30:17Denmark's economy could shrink by 3 to 6 percent this year as businesses suffer the effects of restrictive measures over the coronavirus, Finance Minister Nikolai Wammen said today, quoted by Reuters.
- Nearly 650,000 companies in Germany want partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:18Nearly 650,000 German companies have filed for partial unemployment by April 6, the Employment Agency announced today, quoted by the French Press, as quoted by BTA.
- First plane with seasonal workers from Romania arrived in BerlinAdministrator • 2020-04-10 12:30:04The first plane carrying seasonal workers from Romania to help harvest Germany's spring harvest landed at Berlin's Schönefeld airport, DPA reported.
- “Energo-Pro” built a new solar park in Dobrich for its clientAdministrator • 2020-04-10 11:30:06Energo-Pro Energy Services opened a new solar park in Dobrich. The facility with a power of 15 kWp (kilowatt peak) is owned by one of the long-standing customers of the energy supplier - “TT - Service”. INC.
- Austria ready to compromise against EU on pandemic, but excludes coronbondsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 10:30:17Austria, known as a budget hawk in the EU, is willing to compromise to reach agreement on the bloc's response to the coronavirus crisis, but Eurobonds continue to stand as an option. Such an opinion was voiced by Austrian Finance Minister Gernot Blümel, as quoted by Reuters.
- Men are working more in Dobrich RegionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 10:30:05In 2019 in Dobrich district the economically active persons were 82.5 thousand and their relative share of the population aged 15 and over was 55.5% vs. 56.6% total in the country — reported by the regional statistical bureau.